• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

He was very underrated when we were playing well and i think his contribution was underappreciated, but the last few matches have shown how important he is to the side and how good his passing tempo is to the side.
Massively under rated IMO
Said it many times but he covers the right spaces which allow others to play

You know if he gets knocked out in the AFCON group stages he would only miss about 10 days!

Maybe only the United game in the PL
Hate to break it to you, Senegal are favourites.
I think Morocco will probably win, but would be very surprised if Senegal didn't make the SF at least.

I love the positions he takes up in what is basically the RB role. He works so well together with Porro.

I was very surprised that when Bentancur was on his way back a lot of people were dropping Sarr for Bentancur. It should be Bissouma looking over his shoulder as Sarr is our engine and so important to us. He is the one we have missed the most from our midfield imo.
Sarr isn't a sitter though so I'm not sure how well suited he would be to playing the Bissouma role. Bentancur can probably play the role better than Sarr can.

Sarr isn't a sitter though so I'm not sure how well suited he would be to playing the Bissouma role. Bentancur can probably play the role better than Sarr can.
Thats pretty much what i said, Bentancur comes in for Bissouma not Sarr.

Bentancur can play both, so can slot in where needed.

But it was only a few games back Bentancur was running the midfield after being out so long and with Hojbjerg and lo celso along side him.

I believe he will take one of those CM places back when fully fit.

Bentancur can play both, so can slot in where needed.

But it was only a few games back Bentancur was running the midfield after being out so long and with Hojbjerg and lo celso along side him.

I believe he will take one of those CM places back when fully fit.
He was lining with lo celso but Pierre didn’t really click with him IMO

But him and Pierre in a 2 did work well together considering the lack of numbers

He had a great game yesterday. But he still has the odd mistake in him. Mostly because he is overconfident. Nothing that won't be fixed with experience, though. Also heard he'll count as home grown, which if true, would be massive.

Yeah, I wonder how that midfield three is gonna look when Bentancur and Maddison are back and everyone is fit. I'm leaning towards Sarr, Bentancur, Maddison.
Yep me too.
Bentancurs and Sarrs workrate and the off the ball defensive abilities and reading of the game to go with better long ball passing means they probably both edge out Bissouma.

Back