• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

Ok it can’t just be horrible luck being the only reason for all these injuries right? I love Ange and am fully on board with him and everything he does but something’s not quite right. We shouldn’t be getting this many injuries this early in the season, especially without any European football. Maddison was coming off early practically every game even before the Chelsea game and Son got hooked off early notably against Arsenal when he scored 2 great goals.

Can you please stop this retarded nonsense! It's getting very tiresome. It's childish and highly disrespectful.

Has there ever been a post where I fully agree with the sentiment whilst being as hugely against the wording as much as this? I'm not the forum police but do consider your use of the R word. You could argue it's just a word but the points that you are rightly arguing (imo) are just words too.

I do understand that some fans just solely care about the results of Spurs but it's weird to not be able to understand how big it is for the players to represent their country. Actively wanting the dreams of our players to be destroyed for the sake of them being around for a couple more league games is pretty disgraceful. Sone choose to wear that lack of shame like a badge of honor, I could name a few on here but it hardly needs doing.

Has there ever been a post where I fully agree with the sentiment whilst being as hugely against the wording as much as this? I'm not the forum police but do consider your use of the R word. You could argue it's just a word but the points that you are rightly arguing (imo) are just words too.

I do understand that some fans just solely care about the results of Spurs but it's weird to not be able to understand how big it is for the players to represent their country. Actively wanting the dreams of our players to be destroyed for the sake of them being around for a couple more league games is pretty disgraceful. Sone choose to wear that lack of shame like a badge of honor, I could name a few on here but it hardly needs doing.
Could retarded not simply mean retrograde rather than being a pejorative term? Often you do hear people bandy it about as an insult - which may be a little hurtful - but isn't there still context for the word to be used simply to describe a position or behaviour that is foolish or unadvanced?

Anyway....delighted at the news that Pape's injury won't be serious and that a hefty deserved contract boost is imminent.
Exactly the young vibrant type of player we should be having the team constructed with.

Back