• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

When we had no Sarr and Maddison, you just needed to sit on Bissouma to stop us progressing the ball up the pitch.

Bentancur would have done the same, but Sarr gives up another option to play out from the back.

Comfortable on the ball and gets into good positions to receive the ball.

I think it was Steff who said the other day that Pap has a bit of Viera about him and I think he's bang on, this kid will be a Rolls Royce of a player, brilliant today.

Last edited:
I didn’t watch the game today but he is also a guy who has the bravery to look for and get goals against deep lying defences.

I'd just be glad we had enough midfielders available to make ot a choice.
Yep as long as we have enough fit midfielders to pick 3 from from Biss, Sarr Bentancur, Maddison, GLC, Kulusevski etc and don't need to start PEH and Skipp then we'll be ok. Jan might be a problem though

Yep as long as we have enough fit midfielders to pick 3 from from Biss, Sarr Bentancur, Maddison, GLC, Kulusevski etc and don't need to start PEH and Skipp then we'll be ok. Jan might be a problem though

See what transfers we do in jan. Cb the priority. But if we can somehow shift a few we might be able to get some more.

You know if he gets knocked out in the AFCON group stages he would only miss about 10 days!

Maybe only the United game in the PL

You know if he gets knocked out in the AFCON group stages he would only miss about 10 days!

Maybe only the United game in the PL

Probably unlikely Sarr or Bissouma go out at the group stages

Senegal have Cameroon, Gambia and Guinea in their group and Mali have Namibia,South Africa and Tunisia.

Probably unlikely Sarr or Bissouma go out at the group stages

Senegal have Cameroon, Gambia and Guinea in their group and Mali have Namibia,South Africa and Tunisia.

Dunno really how strong African sides are vs one another but Mali don't strike me as being certs there

Dunno really how strong African sides are vs one another but Mali don't strike me as being certs there

Tunisia should be the favourites, but Mali were in pot 2 for the seedings and are above South Africa in the world rankings. Should be between those 2 for 2nd spot

Back