• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2024 - The European Football Championship

Of course he’s 20. Yet a better player than Zidane was at the same age, with comparable skills and impact at RM as the great man.

You're talking as if his pre Madrid stint doesn't count or something. Yes Zidane wasn't seen as teen prodigy but thats partly because he was a genuine playermaker (Bellingham is not) and famously such mavericks often take some time to find their game. Also you need to remember Zidane was in Italy at Juve the strongest league in the world at the time and arguably the best team in the world for some years with him at its core.

This playing out from the back whatever the cost trend is getting ridiculous. Emirates Marketing Project can do it, most other teams fail several times a game - so why do it? Sky high risk! I just don't get it. Try a long ball to someone higher up the pitch ffs.

This playing out from the back whatever the cost trend is getting ridiculous. Emirates Marketing Project can do it, most other teams fail several times a game - so why do it? Sky high risk! I just don't get it. Try a long ball to someone higher up the pitch ffs.

Was about to post the exact same.

Play to your strengths, you don't get points for style.

Please
He can talk all the gonad*s he likes that was terrible
There was nothing there, the passing was terrible, no creativity, everything was sideways or backwards
Some of the best attacking talent we've ever had and we're playing like we are

I don’t agree with that at all Mark. I’d bite your hand off for top internationals like Barnes, Beardsley or a Platt let alone a Gazza, Owen or a Shearer.

Spain are so good.
They really are. That for me was the most impressive performance so far in the tournament. Italy are a good (not great) team, made them look completely out of place.

They’re so much better to watch nowadays and more direct. They actually shoot now whereas they would only shoot when they were on the goal line for the last 15 years.
I agree. I quite like good tiki taka fotball and what Spain did before was fantastic - and the right way for that Spain side to play. But this is definitely more entertaining. A lot more variety in their play. Great mix of qualities.

Will be interesting to see if they can keep up this level of performance. We've seen teams peak early before.

I don’t agree with that at all Mark. I’d bite your hand off for top internationals like Barnes, Beardsley or a Platt let alone a Gazza, Owen or a Shearer.
Look at the players we have and their form from last season Kane, Bellingham, Foden, Palmer, Saka all had incredible seasons numbers wise yet he has turned them into a Sunday league team

Back