• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2024 - The European Football Championship

Very conte
Don’t forget he was bringing on trippier and Gallagher too

I think that was the smart play, Spain are a much better football team, but England may have had an advantage in a penalty shootout.

You don’t have to win a football match by doing something, you can win it just by keeping the opponent out until they make a mistake.

I think that was the smart play, Spain are a much better football team, but England may have had an advantage in a penalty shootout.

You don’t have to win a football match by doing something, you can win it just by keeping the opponent out until they make a mistake.
Or you can win it by trying to win it
Like Spain did

The teams that are successful in modern times are teams that play on the front foot; Emirates Marketing Project, Leverkusen, Spain, Argentina, Liverpool, Real Madrid. The only exception is Atletico Madrid but they have a world class manager.

Or you can win it by trying to win it
Like Spain did
love the coach and this spain team didn't waste time obsessing over pointless possession, endeavoured to maximize vertical passing through the lanes and also shooting from the outside of the box when the opportunity presented.

so many different ways to attack its fun to watch.

Back