• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2024 - The European Football Championship

Mbappe would clearly walk into our team but I maintain the rest of their forwards aren’t as good as ours. Defensively they are obviously miles better though.

I've not watched any games other than England but have the Georgia game and I've seen more effort and pace from both sides than in probably the last 4 England games, obviously two very naive teams without world class players or managers having no strategy or tactical understanding. .

I've not watched any games other than England but have the Georgia game and I've seen more effort and pace from both sides than in probably the last 4 England games, obviously two very naive teams without world class players or managers having no strategy or tactical understanding. .

You have missed some great games.
England and Scotland have been dull.

Dragusin Vs Lukaku should be a good watch tonight.

I don't think this has been as one sided as Tyldesley does, Belgium started well but Romania have looked just as capable as getting a goal in the last 20 mins.

What are they doing?

It’s kinda hard to explain, I’ve never seen a team use goal kicks like this before. The keeper places the ball, then smashes it as far up the pitch as he can.

It’s genius, they never turn it over in their own box like every other team in the world does 99% of the time.

Back