• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2024 - The European Football Championship

This game is all about opinions but for me you are either over rating Bellingham or underrating Zidane here.....

Or vice versa!

Bellingham has Zindane-like ability to glide past players imo. But Zidane wasn’t as good at 20, and was never as quick. Both fantastic players.

They're going home
They're going home
England's going home

😜

In all seriousness, based on today's performance, I can see England losing to Serbia and ending third with three points. The Serbs will certainly see there's an opportunity here, more so than before the Euros had started.

Are we getting a point taken off us?

Thought you would be all over this one with your Real complex.

There are some lyrics…

Sorry we don’t all worship Madrid like you do. Really admirable supporting a team with fascist roots and gets help from officials every week and can basically do what they want in terms of transfers and spending knowing the authorities won’t ever do anything to them.

Last edited:
Didn’t Zidane only start playing for Real Madrid when 29? Bellingham acing it for RM 9 years earlier in his career than Zidane…

He was brilliant at Juventus too.

Bellingham may well get there, maybe earlier, but right now, the best we’ve seen from him is still nowhere near the best we saw from Zidane imo.

Or vice versa!

Bellingham has Zindane-like ability to glide past players imo. But Zidane wasn’t as good at 20, and was never as quick. Both fantastic players.
I just think Bellingham has a little way to go before he reaches Zidanes level and certainly don't think he carries the ball as well as Zidane does at this stage.

Yes Bellingham has age in his side, but there are countless examples of players not fulfilling their potential and the rationale that players just keep improving with age doesn't always happen - especially at the very top level we are talking about with Bellingham....

I just think Bellingham has a little way to go before he reaches Zidanes level and certainly don't think he carries the ball as well as Zidane does at this stage.

Yes Bellingham has age in his side, but there are countless examples of players not fulfilling their potential and the rationale that players just keep improving with age doesn't always happen - especially at the very top level we are talking about with Bellingham....

Yeah and Zidane was the ultimate player for the big stage too. Always turned up in finals. I do think Bellingham is special though but he’s a different player to Zidane. He’s great on the ball and has a good range of passing but Zidane was magical on the ball. On the whole I don’t think we’re overhyping him he just scored the same number of goals in his first season in La Liga as Lewandowski in fewer games.

He was brilliant at Juventus too.

Bellingham may well get there, maybe earlier, but right now, the best we’ve seen from him is still nowhere near the best we saw from Zidane imo.

Of course he’s 20. Yet a better player than Zidane was at the same age, with comparable skills and impact at RM as the great man.

Last edited:
Please
He can talk all the gonad*s he likes that was terrible
There was nothing there, the passing was terrible, no creativity, everything was sideways or backwards
Some of the best attacking talent we've ever had and we're playing like we are
He was like Shearer, repeating the same line over and over again. It’s always been the case with him - his brains are in his boots.

Back