• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Only reason I can think of keeping Conte until the end of the season is if QSI or another body are attempting a club takeover. They would likely want their own manager in place and so might prefer the opportunity to make the appointment themselves.

That or Levy doesn’t want to make a pay off to Conte for the remainder of his contract.

He should get it. And a five year contract with assurances that he will get time and full financial backing. Next year will likely be a write off but if he comes in now then maybe this next few months can be more used for the transition period. I can imagine that the crowd will be loving his return and that will help a lot too.

I'm feeling a tinge of excitement about Spurs for the first time since half-time against Bayern.

Only reason I can think of keeping Conte until the end of the season is if QSI or another body are attempting a club takeover. They would likely want their own manager in place and so might prefer the opportunity to make the appointment themselves.

65010311-0-image-a-48_1669645308753.jpg

Poch if he fancies it and we back him the right way.

But I’d also love to see what Ange Postecoglu could do.

if we don't show him support with what he's going through right now, how attractive are we to other managers?

he's an employee of the business, he deserves the same support any other employee would get during personal tragedy
Who says we haven’t shown him support?

if we don't show him support with what he's going through right now, how attractive are we to other managers?

he's an employee of the business, he deserves the same support any other employee would get during personal tragedy

People are suggesting we sack him now only if the story that he wants to leave in the summer is true. If he wants to stay then most people on here will support him.

People are suggesting we sack him now only if the story that he wants to leave in the summer is true. If he wants to stay then most people on here will support him.

I think that's fine, he's an experienced professional, he's still going to do the best job he can, even if he doesn't want to extend.

Nobody in the club thinks about stuff like that on a day to day basis, its only fans looking for something to worry about.

I think that's fine, he's an experienced professional, he's still going to do the best job he can, even if he doesn't want to extend.

Nobody in the club thinks about stuff like that on a day to day basis, its only fans looking for something to worry about.
Players do
Players are always thinking of whose next and what’s around the corner

If he's got serious personal issues, absolutely send him away on compassionate leave and get Mason and Stellini to run things for a month or so.

But if he's just having a bit of a mid-life crisis/feeling homesick - 6 losses from our last 10 is pretty costly for us.

Back