• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Di Marzio: ‘Antonio Conte will leave Spurs’

Sky Sport Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio believes Antonio Conte is certain to leave Tottenham Hotspur in the summer. The Italian coach has a deal with Spurs until June but talks over a new contract have failed to materialise and Conte’s position at the club coming under scrutiny following a run of poor results.

Speaking during his ‘L’Originale‘ program on Sky Sport, Di Marzio shared his news on the Conte situation and was emphatic on what will happen next:

‘The news I can tell you with certainty is that Antonio Conte will leave Tottenham at the end of the season. There was no spark, his contract is expiring and the club has not asked him for a renewal.

The club does not like the frequent jibes. Conte wants players to win, while the club prefers to trade, the feeling with the club has not clicked. His family, among other things, has remained in Italy.”

Reports in Italy continue to link Conte with the Jiventus managers role, taking him back to the club where he made his name in a debut unbeaten season, clinching three Scudetti with the Bianconeri.

https://www.footitalia.com/di-marzio-antonio-conte-will-leave-spurs/

Sky Sport Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio believes Antonio Conte is certain to leave Tottenham Hotspur in the summer. The Italian coach has a deal with Spurs until June but talks over a new contract have failed to materialise and Conte’s position at the club coming under scrutiny following a run of poor results.

Speaking during his ‘L’Originale‘ program on Sky Sport, Di Marzio shared his news on the Conte situation and was emphatic on what will happen next:

‘The news I can tell you with certainty is that Antonio Conte will leave Tottenham at the end of the season. There was no spark, his contract is expiring and the club has not asked him for a renewal.

The club does not like the frequent jibes. Conte wants players to win, while the club prefers to trade, the feeling with the club has not clicked. His family, among other things, has remained in Italy.”

Reports in Italy continue to link Conte with the Jiventus managers role, taking him back to the club where he made his name in a debut unbeaten season, clinching three Scudetti with the Bianconeri.

Sigh…. Another manager employed that doesn’t fit the club’s philosophy (though I’d question whether we actually ever have one these days, a coherent one anyway)…. Suspect we’ll lurch to a 4-2-3-1 project manager next and then sack him when he looks to be missing out on the top 4 with a smattering of young hopefuls signed for him.

Is Di Marzio the one that Paratici leaks through, or is that Fabrizio Romano?

if this is true we may as well make the change now, if we can get who we want as our replacement in.

if this is true we may as well make the change now, if we can get who we want as our replacement in.
Was literally about to post the same thing. Feels like since all the bad news Conte has had to deal with it’s really taken something out of him (and why wouldn’t it). Perhaps it’s best for everyone to part ways now in the same way it was best for Poch to go as he was looking like a broken man.

As things stand we are six points off Saudi Sportswashing Machine. We can make that gap up, but I don’t see how with the way things are currently. Sure we need our keeper to stop throwing the ball into his own net etc but a manager coming in with some real enthusiasm for the challenge could provide the lift we need somewhat…..

If true, absolutely massive IF, then yea zero point waiting till the summer, just get Poch in now. Pretty clear the fan base just won’t accept anyone else.
I’m not sure that’s true mate, some want him in for sure but plenty think it’s too soon. Of course he would have my full blessing if he came back. But I think for the majority of fans it’s about getting the vibrant football back. I’d be intrigued to see how Tuchel would fare here somewhat, I’d certainly rather try him than Poch right now….

I’m not sure that’s true mate, some want him in for sure but plenty think it’s too soon. Of course he would have my full blessing if he came back. But I think for the majority of fans it’s about getting the vibrant football back. I’d be intrigued to see how Tuchel would fare here somewhat, I’d certainly rather try him than Poch right now….

Tuchel won't be good for our mentally broken squad. They need a lover, not a (4th) fighter.

Maybe Poch till the end of the season like Rangnick did for Man U. Then assess at end of season whether he’s the best man for the job longer term.

Absolutely no way Poch would take it until the end of the season, he will be looking for a proper contract.

He should get it. And a five year contract with assurances that he will get time and full financial backing. Next year will likely be a write off but if he comes in now then maybe this next few months can be more used for the transition period. I can imagine that the crowd will be loving his return and that will help a lot too.

Back