• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Either QPR or Fulham would be a good move for Jake and for us. Most wrote off Rose when he was loaned out to Sunderland, but odds are he will come back a stronger prospect and competing for a first team place. Livermore could well do the same, albeit CM we have more strength and depth in....

On Negredo

@Jonny_Moffett: #THFC not talking to Negredo according to Guillem Balague.

----

And we're not talking to Zlatan Ibrahimovic or Timothee Atouba either.

On Negredo

@Jonny_Moffett: #THFC not talking to Negredo according to Guillem Balague.

----

And we're not talking to Zlatan Ibrahimovic or Timothee Atouba either.

We're probably not, but I don't know why everyone listens to what Balague says, he knows about as much as POTL!

Who: The Goat
When: 10th January
Where: SC

The Goat said: ↑
The Goat has heard that Ade is being touted around, Leandro/Llorente are both targets but both difficult.

We're trying hard for Moutinho but the Porto board are split. He wants to come but won't force the move. This is what's led to talk of Holtby coming in now which is a possibility.

We're also still trying hard to get JJ and DB off the wage bill.

Maher is still being looked at as we're still keen on him and Will Hughes is also admired.

Either QPR or Fulham would be a good move for Jake and for us. Most wrote off Rose when he was loaned out to Sunderland, but odds are he will come back a stronger prospect and competing for a first team place. Livermore could well do the same, albeit CM we have more strength and depth in....

Assuming AVB is nothing like Fergie and does not bear grudges and does not care what other managers imply or say about him Jake will go to QPR.

Remember when AVB said that it was almost impossible for us to sign Moutinho and then we get within a dingdonghair! I feel we will get a big signing this month, Not sure who but feel confident!

You mean Fulham?,I was thinking more about he's personal development as a player since he's Spurs and actually looked decent at times - i.e. his loan should equate to good playing time/opportunities

No, my point is that although Fulham might be on the brink of signing someone QPR are also on the brink of signing someone, they pretty much always are. Just look at Green and Cesar for starts. Them loaning Livermore now won't stop them from signing another midfielder in a week if someone becomes available.

I agree he should go where he's more likely to get games. I have no idea where that is. Redknapp knowing all about him would be the clincher for me and I would say QPR. But I would say both QPR and Fulham are just as likely to bring him in and just use him as a squad player or backup.

Is it just me or has the ITK steadily been going downhill over the last few windows...

It's just so lame, kind've like Big Brother on Channel 5.. nothing interesting happens and hardly anyone pays attention anymore!

EDIT: Where's Obefemi Martins nowadays? I'm gonna make some sh*t up

Last edited:
And now a recap of the latest in the tabloids:

Number of clubs in for him- Us, Arsenal, Utd, City and Liverpool. As expected.

Utd are looking the favourites at the moment, looking to buy and loan back to Palace till the end of the season- will keep you updated.

Just a post as have been asked if he is coming to the lane.

POTL

Is it just me or has the ITK steadily been going downhill over the last few windows...

It's just so lame, kind've like Big Brother on Channel 5.. nothing interesting happens and hardly anyone pays attention anymore!

EDIT: Where's Obefemi Martins nowadays? I'm gonna make some sh*t up

Last I heard he had impregnated Balotelli's sister. For real.

Obafemi-Martins-Abigail-Barwuah.jpg

She's Balotelli's biological sister. No idea where he plays these days.

Back