• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

That Blue & Yellow was the biggest load of crap ever. It was clearly meant to imply we were buying Guiseppe Rossi and he even wrote 'bap bap americano' in one of his posts on the subject.

When he didn't sign he tried to claim it was Damiao (brazilian colours).

When he didn't sign he tried to claim it was Adebayor I think???

Ade was Blue and Damiao was Yellow, but yes, everything pointed towards it being Rossi before it became clear that move wasn't happening.

Storts in a thread about Leandro on COYS

"Came in this thread to say the same thing hertyid did, I don't want to get hopes up but this really could be the window he joins..."

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
Never guess what film was on yesterday... 'When Harry met Danny

then on SC this morning..........

JJetset said: ↑
The DL and HR meeting yesterday wasn't a joke btw

matt ‏@keane2203
@ryantegan @jetsetyid @jonny_moffett do u think we're in for negredo?

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid
@keane2203 @ryantegan @jonny_moffett No as said before it's gonna be a quiet January for us

Think it was bollox personally, perhaps he DID have Itk on it but dressed it up as a Liam Neeson movie - for spice, etc. :)

Why do you think it was gonad*s? Does any of the following have any bearing; It turned out to be right, the family have form, he doesn't routinely bandy around ITK, people on here say that they have met him and that he is sound?

Correct Milo, it's not the first time his family have encountered this type of info, and like before was correct. There is a lot of ITK wannabes out there. But I don't understand why some people are desperate to try and make out like there is no such thing as ITK and just try and dismiss every bit of info no matter who posts it. Believe it or not, people within football circles do come into interaction with people not directly involved in football day in and day out and sometimes info is shared to different degrees. Just because you don't personally experience it doesn't mean it doesn't happen I'm afraid....

hertyid, on 12 January 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

i told you once, i told you twice
and now my shoulders cold, like a block of ice
you playin games like you rollin dice
hey what you know about sacrifice?
baby ive been in the middle..
ive been givin you more than a little
had the ball then you double dribble
i guess that love is a riddle..
you never listen i dont ever get my point across
i washed ya dirty draws, you out with dirty broads
you did me dirty dawg, cos yous a dirty dog,
its a curtain call, and i aint mad at all
i gave you more than you deserve, i was worth it all
bottom line i hope you find what your searchin for

Re:Leandro

Meet in the Middle- Timbaland

Also said:

We are looking to bring in at least one front six player this month.

hertyid, on 12 January 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

i told you once, i told you twice
and now my shoulders cold, like a block of ice
you playin games like you rollin dice
hey what you know about sacrifice?
baby ive been in the middle..
ive been givin you more than a little
had the ball then you double dribble
i guess that love is a riddle..
you never listen i dont ever get my point across
i washed ya dirty draws, you out with dirty broads
you did me dirty dawg, cos yous a dirty dog,
its a curtain call, and i aint mad at all
i gave you more than you deserve, i was worth it all
bottom line i hope you find what your searchin for

Re:Leandro

Meet in the Middle- Timbaland

Also said:

We are looking to bring in at least one front six player this month.

What the fudge is that supposed to mean?

Seriously, if these ****s have info, post it - even if 9 times out of 10 it turns out to be gonad*s. Just stop the attention seeking with this crap cryptic crap.

Right on, man. I don't give the time of day to a speculative piece linking Spurs to a player unless it comes with the two words that make it the genuine article:

Sportsmail Reporter.

Why do you think it was gonad*s? Does any of the following have any bearing; It turned out to be right, the family have form, he doesn't routinely bandy around ITK, people on here say that they have met him and that he is sound?

I think you might have misunderstood my post - I believe he did have true ITK no this but dressed up the 'story' a bit, that's all

Back