• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Hertyid

Leandro

Personal terms are agreed but the transfer is complicated. There is dual ownership and image rights are third party. He has a release clause which is exorbitant - Inter are willing to let him go for less but Luigi still wants close to 30m euros all in, which I don't think we will pay.

That's what about £24m, and assuming close means less than 30m euros say that's £22m then with a bit of negotiation to less than £20m a deal could be done.

Though personally I don't think it will happen.

No way we would pay £24m or anything near that.

What did we supposedly offer in the summer? the Brazilian football bloggers all seem to think that €18m could swing it, so £15m, that just sounds way too low, although if the Gomes link is true then that could give it legs.

I can't see it happening, we got there with Sandro eventually, can't see us being so lucky this time. Which is a shame, with Sandro and the other Brazilians in London I think he would settle quickly.

^ So this guy is one of the reliable ITKs who seems to get things right. Does he mean Holtby will sign January then?

Yeah there has been a fee touted of !.6 million also. It seems he has confirmed it is all. I just thought that he had a better track record than most other ITKS from what I remember.

I'd be delighted if true, mate - looks the deal, could add tremendous lot in the run-in when inevitably fatigue and injuries settle in

AVB has just killed the Holtby in January rumours. He has also all but killed Damiao rumours.

AVB has put a dampener on pretty much every transfer story that he's been asked about since arriving at the club.

But we've still made some signings.

So I'm not ruling anything out or in yet.

ryantegan on Pierre Emerick Aubameyang:

Having a look at this guy. 1st impression, too expensive.

for those of you who know who that is, 12m deal being asked but 7m up front required.

We have asked

POTL on AVB's press conference:

Lol, he's been 'good at it' since he joined us. Flatly denied we were still interested in Lloris as one example off the top of my head.

I think Levy will love him because AVB is part of the strategy that they will buy into together. He doesn't say the first thing that comes to his head, and everything he says is designed to get us to achieve the objective we want. Of course, sometimes we genuinely may not be interested in a player, but as the Lloris example shows often we still will be.

Lol, he's been 'good at it' since he joined us. Flatly denied we were still interested in Lloris as one example off the top of my head.

I think Levy will love him because AVB is part of the strategy that they will buy into together. He doesn't say the first thing that comes to his head, and everything he says is designed to get us to achieve the objective we want. Of course, sometimes we genuinely may not be interested in a player, but as the Lloris example shows often we still will be.

Think you're right. has anyone actually seen the interview? Big smirk on avbs face as he said wasn't interested in belhanda

AVB has put a dampener on pretty much every transfer story that he's been asked about since arriving at the club.

But we've still made some signings.

So I'm not ruling anything out or in yet.

This is true. Dont believe what he says!!!! (AVB that is not you jimmy)

ryantegan on Pierre Emerick Aubameyang:

He's also the player that said he didn't really appreciate our tapping him up tactics and said he wouldn't go to a club like that lol!

pretty sure someone posted the article way back.

Back