• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Nothing is happening so we turn to the ITKs who confirm that nothing is happening. But there's a caveat because even confirming that nothing is happening is going out on a limb these days. Desperate times.

So many trolls out there. We had Icelanders confirming Sigg was going to join us before it happened being ripped to pieces by the trolls on this site.

So many trolls out there. We had Icelanders confirming Sigg was going to join us before it happened being ripped to pieces by the trolls on this site.

To be fair I think they were just still bitter about us winning the Cod War...Iceland 1 - 0 Britain.

To be fair I think they were just still bitter about us winning the Cod War...Iceland 1 - 0 Britain.

I am glad you are fully recovered from the mauling and up and running!
At the end of the day none of it matters but it just created a nasty taste in the mouth at the time.

Nothing is happening so we turn to the ITKs who confirm that nothing is happening. But there's a caveat because even confirming that nothing is happening is going out on a limb these days. Desperate times.

Excellently put, more to the point, I'm suprised anyone at SC even thought that worthy of dropping into the ITK updates. It's embarrassing for jetset to even post that as ITK.

Who: The Goat
When: 9th January
Where: SC

The Goat hears that Zaha is going to a London club and that Arsenal's interest is dependent on whether or not they can get Walcott to sign a new contract. Contrary to reports, we are in for him.

Who: The Goat
When: 9th January
Where: SC

The Goat hears that Zaha is going to a London club and that Arsenal's interest is dependent on whether or not they can get Walcott to sign a new contract. Contrary to reports, we are in for him.

Things don't make sense at Arsenal. Get Walcott to sign largely on the basis that he wants to play up front. If he plays up front then isn't Saha the perfect young talent to take up his position on the wing or wide in a front 3?

Things don't make sense at Arsenal. Get Walcott to sign largely on the basis that he wants to play up front. If he plays up front then isn't Saha the perfect young talent to take up his position on the wing or wide in a front 3?

I wouldn't call Saha young by any stretch of the imagination ;)

I would imagine it is because Arsenal have no plans to play him up front any more once they have him on a new contract. ;)

neileatson Neil Eatson

Today we love this man. @adam79suter

BAMAYJeCEAAeBFR.jpg

And that guy is according to my Google Image search Porto president Luis Alberto Costa Leao Pinto. Hmmm.

Hertyid

Leandro

Personal terms are agreed but the transfer is complicated. There is dual ownership and image rights are third party. He has a release clause which is exorbitant - Inter are willing to let him go for less but Luigi still wants close to 30m euros all in, which I don't think we will pay.

Back