• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

I think you might have misunderstood my post - I believe he did have true ITK no this but dressed up the 'story' a bit, that's all

Again, why do you think that? He doesn't make a habit of doing it and when his family have posted ITK before it turned out to be true, you also have accounts from people on here saying that he does live in Germany and that they have met him there.

JJ's Sunday morning tweets :

Someone on Twitter
Without RVP MUFC would be languishing mid table. Same for Emirates Marketing Project without T&A. Is there a lesson to be learned there? Spend big Levy!!

JJetset
Not going to happen,sorry :0(

Someone on Twitter
I felt I should try, if only for my conscience It does make financial sense to put a package together to bring in a top notch CF!

JJetset
I agree so does everyone but unfortunately not the money people & Dannyboy!

Someone on Twitter
perhaps they should consider whether they are right to match the ambitions of the club then...,

JJetset
Their club and they are looking to the future just need to be honest with the fans.

Someone on Twitter
Damiao is 23. He would be the future and might just convince Bale to stick around. Prob too expensive in Jan window..

JJetset
I think Bale is already done m8 :0(

JJ's Sunday morning tweets :

Someone on Twitter
Without RVP MUFC would be languishing mid table. Same for Emirates Marketing Project without T&A. Is there a lesson to be learned there? Spend big Levy!!

JJetset
Not going to happen,sorry :0(

Someone on Twitter
I felt I should try, if only for my conscience It does make financial sense to put a package together to bring in a top notch CF!

JJetset
I agree so does everyone but unfortunately not the money people & Dannyboy!

Someone on Twitter
perhaps they should consider whether they are right to match the ambitions of the club then...,

JJetset
Their club and they are looking to the future just need to be honest with the fans.

Someone on Twitter
Damiao is 23. He would be the future and might just convince Bale to stick around. Prob too expensive in Jan window..

JJetset
I think Bale is already done m8 :0(

I get the impression that jj was burned by how badly he got the last window wrong so he's flipped the other way and is now ultra pessimistic - which is no better than than being super optimistic, as he was last summer.

Certainly, despite the fact that he writes as if he regards himself, and wants to be regarded by all others, as some kind of infallible oracle, his reputation is now well and truly tarnished.

He clearly doesn't know exactly what is going on or everything that is going on, so he really shouldn't make such absolute statements. Foolishness.

this Jet set fella comes across like a massive prick - had that one window where he got a couple of bits right, which he has lived off ever since. since Harry has gone he seems to be sticking the boot in to the club any chance he gets

this Jet set fella comes across like a massive prick - had that one window where he got a couple of bits right, which he has lived off ever since. since Harry has gone he seems to be sticking the boot in to the club any chance he gets

He only got one bit right - the Nelsen loan

Again, why do you think that? He doesn't make a habit of doing it and when his family have posted ITK before it turned out to be true, you also have accounts from people on here saying that he does live in Germany and that they have met him there.

I can go into a lot of detail but will only side-track the thread and doubt it would change your mind, which of course is fair enough

No, but I know the story he put up which has substantial limitations in its 'reality' aspect and other small details, as far as I'm concerned

Not sure why this is such a big issue either

No, but I know the story he put up which has substantial limitations in its 'reality' aspect and other small details, as far as I'm concerned

Not sure why this is such a big issue either

Like what though?

It's perfectly believable that someone would bump in to a player in an airport / on a plane. Players are human beings living in the same world as us, sometimes a civvy will bump in to them. Baring in mind everything he said would happen, happened a day later, I'd say it's pretty believable?

Jasper re: at least 1 more

Does not mean certain things are not happening. Confident enough to say there will be one for sure , and maybe two. No clues as best that way. Just wish we bring in fire power and on this we shall see. Expect to hear something sooner rather than later for sure.

Jasper re: at least 1 more

Does not mean certain things are not happening. Confident enough to say there will be one for sure , and maybe two. No clues as best that way. Just wish we bring in fire power and on this we shall see. Expect to hear something sooner rather than later for sure.
Wow! Really sticking his neck out here

Not everything is meant as a big update. This one is taken from a thread on the forum Jasper posts. IMO it's probably in reply to someone moaning about lack of transfer activity.

There is a certain breed of posters on some of the other forums out there that seem to cling to every little piece of ITK as if they value that above actual news.

"Oh, we signed someone. Great and all, but what are the ITKs saying about our other targets?"

Like what though?

It's perfectly believable that someone would bump in to a player in an airport / on a plane. Players are human beings living in the same world as us, sometimes a civvy will bump in to them. Baring in mind everything he said would happen, happened a day later, I'd say it's pretty believable?

Ok then

So let's analyse this remarkable story in a bit more detail

We can assume he was indeed on that flight and Schalke were indeed flying Economy on a short-distance flight - all very much plausible

From here on however - he claims they told him he can exit through the back door - highly unlikely considering an airport of that scale would have dedicated sleeves and those are ALWAYS attached to the front exits of the plane (check on Google Earth). Considering this was a short distance flight, the largest this plane could have realistically been was an A320 or a 737 at best (Lufthansa's smallest planes are currently the A319s according to their wiki fleet) - he also says he was sitting in the middle of the plane, seat 18 which implies a larger layout (unlikely to have been one of their smaller Bombardiers or Embraers on their regional subsidaries). So - in the middle of winter - are they really going to offload them with stairs - I suppose this is needed in order to make the bus story work. But even if they did use stairs (let's play along with this) - chances are those would have been attached to the front exits only. Also - do yourselves a favour and google Munich Airport on Google Earth and see how all the larger planes are taxied to dedicated sleeves. Also the bus ride apparently lasted 10 mins - awfully long time considering the distance from the furthest away point they could have stopped to the terminals (+/- 2km max - the bus needed to be doing 12km/h in order to achieve that). Also - where was the Lufthansa flight from since they don't serve Gelsenkirchen-to-Munich directly by the looks of things?

Next comes the bus ride - where the entire 'ITK' took place. A plane of this size (100+ passengers) would require at least 2 buses (probably even 3 to be safe) - yet he managed to get on theirs. Also says the buses were crowded yet he somehow managed to end up right next to him (although couldn't take pics, righto...) and the player in question was surprisingly willing to (eventually) share his entire life story with a complete stranger and reveal intimate details of his career future (something I'm sure his agent has advised him to be careful about - for all we know our friend could have been a journo - does every player reveal his future to every stranger they meet? :lol:) Then to top it all of - Hunterlaar was seemingly right next to them all this time eaves dropping on this existential conversation (presumably he understands English well, not sure considering he's Dutch and has never played in an English speaking country) - came into their conversation and revealed more personal details into the player's career. Hmmmm...

Probably did have some true ITK or read some German tabloid and tried his luck but this story is more akin to a Jason Statham flick. With respect.

Last edited:
Bloody hell Inspector Arc on the case !

That's either the saddest or the most impressive post on ive seen in quite a while - possibly both . . .

;)

Ok then

We can assume he was indeed on that flight and Schalke were indeed flying Economy on a short-distance flight - all very much plausible

From here on however - he claims they told him he can exit through the back door - highly unlikely considering an airport of that scale would have dedicated sleeves and those are ALWAYS attached to the front exits of the plane (check on Google Earth). Considering this was a short distance flight, the largest this plane could have realistically been was an A320 or a 737 at best (Lufthansa's smallest planes are currently the A319s according to their wiki fleet) - he also says he was sitting in the middle of the plane, seat 18 which implies a larger layout (unlikely to have been one of their smaller Bombardiers or Embraers on their regional subsidaries). So - in the middle of winter - are they really going to offload them with stairs - I suppose this is needed in order to make the bus story work. But even if they did use stairs (let's play along with this) - chances are those would have been attached to the front exits only. Also - do yourselves a favour and google Munich Airport on Google Earth and see how all the larger planes are taxied to dedicated sleeves. Also the bus ride apparently lasted 10 mins - awfully long time considering the distance from the furthest away point they could have stopped to the terminals (+/- 2km max - the bus needed to be doing 12km/h in order to achieve that). Also - where was the Lufthansa flight from since they don't serve Gelsenkirchen-to-Munich directly by the looks of things?

Next comes the bus ride - where the entire 'ITK' took place. A plane of this size (100+ passengers) would require at least 2 buses (probably even 3 to be safe) - yet he managed to get on theirs. Also says the buses were crowded yet he somehow managed to end up right next to him (although couldn't take pics, righto...) and the player in question was surprisingly willing to (eventually) share his entire life story with a complete stranger and reveal intimate details of his career future (something I'm sure his agent has advised him to be careful about - for all we know our friend could have been a journo - does every player reveal his future to every stranger they meet? :lol:) Then to top it all of - Hunterlaar was seemingly right next to them all this time eaves dropping on this existential conversation (presumably he understands English well, not sure considering he's Dutch and has never played in an English speaking country) - came into their conversation and revealed more personal details into the player's career. Hmmmm...

Probably did have some true ITK or read some German tabloid and tried his luck but this story is more akin to a Jason Statham flick. With respect.

I've never used Munich airport or flown Lufthansa but I have seen planes at Gatwick and Prague where they have cleared the plane by half of the passengers going through the front exit and half through the rear and onto buses.

As unlikley as it personally seems to me - I actually played along with the plane/exit story to make the bus ride work - and that is where it all falls apart for me.

I have flown Lufthansa, but the bus is more an airport dependant thing. I have also stood next to celebs on these buses. The actual bus rides sometimes seemingly goes on forever, zigzagging across the tarmac. I once bumped into the entire Rangers squad in the taxfree.

I'm happy to hear that, and I'm also happy to continue this via PM if anyone wishes to do so but the thread is not heading O/T and clearly both of you have made your minds up already

Ok then

:ross::ross::ross::ross: oh man this is something :ross::ross: oh jesus stop :ross:

Back