• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a bit confused about Pool. The bin-dippers presumably don't pay to get in, they just jump the turnstile, or maybe it is like £3 to get in, so they can't make much money from gate receipts

They keep finishing low down, and are not a CL team any more.

Surely they should be doing a Leeds Utd soon, not looking to forge up the table by splashing the cash.

W*nkers.

Oh, and someone said about ten pages ago that Arsenil keep making it into the CL so they make lots of money - but I would imagine they spend it all on wages and bonuses like we did, so not as big a net positive as you might think.

Shall we all just agree not to post for 3 hours and see if that brings us a new striker?
Perhaps if we hold our breath too?

Well for one, they sell more shirts than any other club on the planet, and by a big margin, thats just shirt sales alone they make huge amounts of cash from. They really are a cash cow when it comes to milking the £ from their 'fans'.

Weren't they treathened with an extended ban if they tried that?

Only if it helped him see out his ban sooner.

The point is they would have him back sooner keeping him at the club instead of loaning him for 6 months.

So i think they'll be fine.

Well for one, they sell more shirts than any other club on the planet, and by a big margin, thats just shirt sales alone they make huge amounts of cash from. They really are a cash cow when it comes to milking the £ from their 'fans'.

So the key to Liverpool keeping up with the big boys of the Prem, is their 1980's-tastic love of wearing shell suits and replica shirts.

I've never met an honest scouser, so surely they don't buy the real thing when they're living out on the Costa del Crime?

So the key to Liverpool keeping up with the big boys of the Prem, is their 1980's-tastic love of wearing shell suits and replica shirts.

I've never met an honest scouser, so surely they don't buy the real thing when they're living out on the Costa del Crime?

They make a good deal of their money on selling crap.

24+Liverpool+Commercial.jpg

This includes sponsorships though.

25+Liverpool+Shirt+&+Kit.jpg

Pool is NOT a sustainable business model, fact is they have been running a brick model for the last decade, despite very good income.

What did happen is, in the last sale, the board/incoming owners managed to fudge the previous owners with the debt, basically they got a get out of jail card.

While they have reset to low debt, if they continue to buy, pay the idiot wages over next 3-5 years without CL Football, it will happen all over again.

For the 3rd and final time. A Saudi prince was at the new training ground yesterday. I promise I am not bricking you!!

Le Football Man ‏@LeFootballMan_
Last week Chelsea made a £5m bid for Marseille right back Azpilicueta but Marseille replied saying "we want around £8m for him"

No Maicon then? :(

Interview with Hugo's dad from French paper Le 10 Sport

In the columns of 10 Sport in newsstands Thursday, August 2, father and adviser to Hugo Lloris, Luke, an update on the situation of porter OL: "There is one important element is the transfer Modric, who is currently the leaders of Tottenham. This is an important element that, once it is resolved, we will learn more about the interest of Tottenham. If Hugo is to remain one more year in Lyon, it will not be a concern even if he wished to change. There will be nothing dramatic. "

"Tottenham will have no excuse"

"There will be no showdown, it's not in the temperament of Hugo, he says. After, it depends on how things are done. We'll see if commitments are met, it is especially the form that will be important. There is interest from Tottenham but I am convinced that everything could be accelerated after the departure of Modric will be resolved. At least once this story is set, Tottenham will have no excuse. "As previously revealed by the 10 Sport, Tottenham are currently conveyed an offer considered too low by leaders Lyon.

Interview with Hugo's dad from French paper Le 10 Sport

In the columns of 10 Sport in newsstands Thursday, August 2, father and adviser to Hugo Lloris, Luke, an update on the situation of porter OL: "There is one important element is the transfer Modric, who is currently the leaders of Tottenham. This is an important element that, once it is resolved, we will learn more about the interest of Tottenham. If Hugo is to remain one more year in Lyon, it will not be a concern even if he wished to change. There will be nothing dramatic. "

"Tottenham will have no excuse"

"There will be no showdown, it's not in the temperament of Hugo, he says. After, it depends on how things are done. We'll see if commitments are met, it is especially the form that will be important. There is interest from Tottenham but I am convinced that everything could be accelerated after the departure of Modric will be resolved. At least once this story is set, Tottenham will have no excuse. "As previously revealed by the 10 Sport, Tottenham are currently conveyed an offer considered too low by leaders Lyon.

What a fudging idiot.

Levy is low-balling Lyon, not because we can't afford it, but because that's what he does. We could buy Lloris tomorrow if we wanted, but Levy likes to yank a few chains.

His Dad is a plank if he thinks we'd ejaculate Modric money...on a goalkeeper.

Back