• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still bemuses me that Sahin is so willing to go to Arsenal and not us, but all the reports around it suggest that we had no interest in Sahin when they tried to offer him to us. I wonder why AVB doesn't rate him.

When did they try to offer him to us?

Wenger denied the link few days ago, btw and Mourinho never mentioned Arsenal in that interview - simply suggested he might leave

Last edited:
Who the fudge is this clown? Scored a few goals in the bricky Belgian league and became too big for his own boots. Youtube sensation deluxe

You do what the gaffer tells you, son.

Midfielder Alberto Aquilani has completed a permanent transfer from Liverpool to Fiorentina, the Premier League club have announced.

Another £20+ millions down the drain if the reported £7 million fee is correct.

Midfielder Alberto Aquilani has completed a permanent transfer from Liverpool to Fiorentina, the Premier League club have announced.

Another £20+ millions down the drain if the reported £7 million fee is correct.

hahahaha

what an utter joke of a club

there is a huge possibility that this mickey mouse club will lose first 3 games, dont they play both manc teams and arsenal?

good luck with that mr Rodgers

Madness, can't believe they never gave him a proper chance. If it wasn't for the fact that he was essentially replacing Alonso I think he'd have been a success.

If we reinvest Modric money in to one star midfielder it's a hell of a lot of pressure

What are Liverpool's £20m plus signings? Keane (could have been, potentially), Aquilani, Carroll, Henderson and Downing?

7 mill for Aquillani, wow not bad. More than we will get for Bentley

7 mill for Aquillani, wow not bad. More than we will get for Bentley

We may have to pretend he has an injury for life and get an insurance claim in - only way we will get any kind of cash for him.

Alternatively we pay someone 10m to take him off our fudging books.

I watched the red bulls game (a re run) and in the first minute he did his fudging step over. The **** does not change.

And so far they've only added Borini, with Allen and Dempsey being close. This season will be another disappointment for them.

Good summer for Fiorentina so far: Gonzalo Rodriguez, Borja, Mati Fernandez, Roncaglia, Viviano, Aquilani.

You missed out the best part of the Aquilani transfer:

More on #Aquilani deal: 3years deal, in the first 2 years #Fiorentina and #LFC will pay his 4m€ wage 50% each. Then 1.6m€ 3rd year by Viola

You missed out the best part of the Aquilani transfer:

More on #Aquilani deal: 3years deal, in the first 2 years #Fiorentina and #LFC will pay his 4m€ wage 50% each. Then 1.6m€ 3rd year by Viola

if true, then Liverpool are even more stupid then I thought...

Back