• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As soon as there is a quote from SC or ITK or Twitter I never listen, as I hope they are all looking on here but they are complete and utter cun ts every single one of them.. Unless they are Sky Andrew or another agent, they are talking bollox. I wish there was a disclaimer on here saying that "ALL ITKS ARE ****S AND THE FACT THEY CALL THEMSELVES ITK MEANS THEY ARE ****S"

RANT OVER

Former Manchester United man Giuseppe Rossi could be on his way out of Villarreal after his agent refused to rule out a summer switch for the Italy striker.

Villarreal, Champions League semi-finalists in 2006, suffered relegation from La Liga last term and are subsequently expected to lose some of their key players before the start of next season.
Rossi, who is undoubtedly one of Villarreal's key assets, is currently sidelined with a cruciate knee ligament injury that is likely to keep him until next year, but his representative Federico Pastorello does not believe this will deter clubs from attempting to secure his signature this summer.
"We are looking around to find the best solution that will be shared with Villarreal," Pastorello told Italian radio station Radio Kiss Kiss.
"Giuseppe will return [from injury] in February, and it is normal that the market can be accelerated in the last fortnight of August.
"Cost? Less than ten million, but I guess there will be a contract where there will be a fixed base and a very big portion in add-ons."
And news of Rossi’s availability could alert Tottenham, as Andre Villas-boas looks to bolster his attack.
The White Hart Lane side were thought to have made enquiries about Rossi’s availability during the tenure of former manager Harry Redknapp.
However, they may have to tussle with Napoli, who have also registered their interest in the 25-year-old.
"Napoli? I do not exclude the transfer of Rossi to the club of [Napoli president Aurelio] De Laurentiis," Pastorello added.
"I cannot exclude this possibility. But now he’s a football player for Villarreal, that’s for sure. The market is open."

Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...eal-star-set-exit-177481?#29HQgsuK2062ihqB.99

As soon as there is a quote from SC or ITK or Twitter I never listen, as I hope they are all looking on here but they are complete and utter cun ts every single one of them.. Unless they are Sky Andrew or another agent, they are talking bollox. I wish there was a disclaimer on here saying that "ALL ITKS ARE ****S AND THE FACT THEY CALL THEMSELVES ITK MEANS THEY ARE ****S"

RANT OVER

Please,

You're ruining my experience.

:(

RANT OVER

Original.

Here we go again, another 5 pages of slagging off the ITK's..... great.

Clue's in the title guys, it's an itk thread, noone's asking you to read it, believe it, or even comment on it... although having said that the slagging probably does come under the banner "associated crap".

Here we go again, another 5 pages of slagging off the ITK's..... great.

Clue's in the title guys, it's an itk thread, noone's asking you to read it, believe it, or even comment on it... although having said that the slagging probably does come under the banner "associated crap".

ITK´s will be slagged untill page 1,000

overrated

Well, for someone who's 'over-rated' he got a lot of goals last year and gave a lot of defences problems despite being very young and playing for a brick team. Cant see that he's over-rated. Downing is over-rated as he achieved nothing last year; Hoilett had an excellent year. Very similar player to Ashley Young if you ask me and we missed out on him when he was at Watford

Also difficult to think of a better player who would be willing to be an understudy to Lennon and Bale and be better value

RANT OVER

I'm sure they're heart-broken to hear what you think of them

Well, for someone who's 'over-rated' he got a lot of goals last year and gave a lot of defences problems despite being very young and playing for a brick team. Cant see that he's over-rated. Downing is over-rated as he achieved nothing last year; Hoilett had an excellent year. Very similar player to Ashley Young if you ask me and we missed out on him when he was at Watford

Also difficult to think of a better player who would be willing to be an understudy to Lennon and Bale and be better value

well, he had good runs in a rather bricky team

he ended up at QPR, no interest from us, United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool or even Saudi Sportswashing Machine... says something doesnt it?

off topic but - apparently west ham have put in a 17 million bid for Carroll :eek:

Have they got a spare 17 million to chuck around?

Fat Sam must be getting pretty excited.

Is this is already being discussed somewhere else?

I was a bit shocked at that as well, I had heard that not making the Prem this season would have caused them financial meltdown, how can they go from that scenario to doubling they're record transfer fee in a couple of months?

I was a bit shocked at that as well, I had heard that not making the Prem this season would have caused them financial meltdown, how can they go from that scenario to doubling they're record transfer fee in a couple of months?

It seems a bit odd hey. I would've thought that after that Egg bloke they might have developed a bit of financial prudence.
I cant see Liverpool getting a bigger offer from anywhere else, still seems like to big a loss to take though. Be interesting to see what'll happen there.

off topic but - apparently west ham have put in a 17 million bid for Carroll :eek:

Have they got a spare 17 million to chuck around?

Fat Sam must be getting pretty excited.

Is this is already being discussed somewhere else?

could be decent business, think Fat Sam is good getting every ounce of talent out of players, could be what Carroll needs

He's defitnitely a Fat Sam type player. But at 17 million????

EDIT: I've just read that their current record signing is Savio Nsereko. Quality player :-s

The West Ham bid for Carroll involves, initially, a one-year loan. Then a purchase. Assuming he isn't brick. And they aren't relegated.

And if Andy passes his 'screen tests' with Gold and Sullivan's film department.

I think they are overpaying with £17m, a bit of Levy-esque negotiating and they would have gotten him for 4-5 million less I think. Liverpool seem desperate to get rid of him.

£17m is way over the top. Sturridge and Welbeck are young English CFs (and therefore would be over-priced) and would both be cheaper than that

Back