• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
akqayid ‏@akqayid
The Duty Free in New York has been purchased now. Collect the item on the journey home. And give the present when landing. #SCITK

Then he posted..............
@Akqayid
Aftershave is good. The bid cuddly smiling bear just a tad longer. Might make the flight.

Matrix then asked...........Id suppose this would be Ade and the earlier lloris?

Akqayid then said..............yeah your right.

So the Duty Free is about Lloris and the smile part Adebayor

Edit: Seriously though, Why call them smile and duty free if your just going to say who they are when somebody asks?

What gonads. Given how far apart we are meant to be on the Lloris fee, or not even looking at him if you believe AVB, then I'd be amaezed if done all of a sudden

Yes, he even gave a date for the announcement and then said to the official spurs twitter account to hurry up and announce it when it didn't happen... silly berk that lad.

Again WTF has Redknapp go to do with this? This is AVB, in isolation. Redknapp is already a distant memory and AVB should not be compared to him.

In this case AVB is handling the situation incorrectly.

I don't know. Someone said that AVB should have said GDS was t'riffic and it's spiraled from there.

Malaga have rejected an offer from an un-named club for Santi Cazorla.

Arsenal and Tottenham have been interested in the 27-year-old Spain international and it is not known if they are the side who have had the bid rejected.

“There are always offers made for certain players, when it comes to team restructuring,” Malaga manager Manuel Pellegrini told the club’s official website.

“At the moment, we’ve been offered 20 million euros for Santi Cazorla; selling him for this amount of money is practically giving him away.

“I don’t think the Club has any intention of doing so; I’ve spoken to Abdullah Ghubn and the Sheikh a lot about this, and they’re not thinking about it.

“I believe it would belittle our intention to play in the Champions League, obviously getting offers for players is always worth considering, but Santi leaving here for 20 million wouldn’t look good to other teams.”

That's odd language from Pellegrini, I thought Cazorla had been transfer listed? He's talking as thought they don't want to sell him?

Malaga have rejected an offer from an un-named club for Santi Cazorla.

Arsenal and Tottenham have been interested in the 27-year-old Spain international and it is not known if they are the side who have had the bid rejected.

“There are always offers made for certain players, when it comes to team restructuring,” Malaga manager Manuel Pellegrini told the club’s official website.

“At the moment, we’ve been offered 20 million euros for Santi Cazorla; selling him for this amount of money is practically giving him away.

“I don’t think the Club has any intention of doing so; I’ve spoken to Abdullah Ghubn and the Sheikh a lot about this, and they’re not thinking about it.

“I believe it would belittle our intention to play in the Champions League, obviously getting offers for players is always worth considering, but Santi leaving here for 20 million wouldn’t look good to other teams.”

That's odd language from Pellegrini, I thought Cazorla had been transfer listed? He's talking as thought they don't want to sell him?

We don't think, Manuel, we do.

SB @Realmadridplace7m
Mourinho: If there's a good chance for Şahin to play more minutes in another team, then he better leave. He barely played last year.

SB ‏@Realmadridplace
Mourinho: Someone has to leave and I have to be honest with my players. Şahin is among the ones who may leave. [Record]

SB ‏@Realmadridplace
Mourinho: Modric? I will only talk about my players, not players that belong to other clubs. [Record]

SB ‏@Realmadridplace
Mourinho: What I can say is that Kaká is a Real Madrid player today and he may be one for another season. [Record]

SB ‏@Realmadridplace
Mourinho: Kaká? The transfer market is open and anything can happen. [Record]

That confirms to me we're after Sahin and i'll tell you why. Earlier in the transfer windows Mourinho categorically stated Sahin will not be leaving and he'll be getting more minutes next season and now this? hints of them trying to force him out.

That confirms to me we're after Sahin and i'll tell you why. Earlier in the transfer windows Mourinho categorically stated Sahin will not be leaving and he'll be getting more minutes next season and now this? hints of them trying to force him out.

might suggest a deal is in place, convincing Sahin to play for us might take time

Based on the headlines in Marca (English version), Madrid are trying to clear out a few players. Kaka seems the main target today, while Sahin, Diarra and Carvalho get mention.

Only one article on Modric in the last few days. This marks a big change since last week when they had several, and up to six, a day.

Hoilett gone to QPR. Shame - I think he's a decent player who could have provided the cover for Lennon and Bale which we desperately lack and would have also been (i) a realistic signing, (ii) cheap and (iii) happy to be an understudy. Also PL proven

Hoilett gone to QPR. Shame - I think he's a decent player who could have provided the cover for Lennon and Bale which we desperately lack and would have also been (i) a realistic signing, (ii) cheap and (iii) happy to be an understudy. Also PL proven

overrated

Back