• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Its LLoris i want, i would not excuse that one breaking down.

Moutinho i understand if Levy dont want to give him huge wages. We are spending over 20m, and he probably wants over 100k a week or something like that.

Would they not have sounded him or his agent out before today?

Surely they must have been aware of his wage demands.

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Moutinho i understand if Levy dont want to give him huge wages. We are spending over 20m, and he probably wants over 100k a week or something like that.

If we only get LLoris then it will have been a brick window

aVB was his coach at Porto and should know what wages he was on. If he wants tooo much then he is a greedy ****

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I think Liverpool will be a force (relatively speaking of course) this season, while we'll be hovering in around sixth or seventh.

hahahahahahahahahaahha

Lloris done, very good signing for that position

We also got Vertonghen, Gylfi and Dembele. Just because they haven't happened last minute doesn't mean they're not good signings.

Come on Levy just Moutinho now plus as summer special surprise.

Deal done according to SSN!

Will wait till its on ssn to explode!

Cant believe we are letting it go down to the wire again.

Oh wait, its Spurs....

If the Moutinho deal is dead; wonder if well go for Dempsey instead :-k

Lloris done, it seems. Thank the fudging Lord. \o/

Yeah, especially having sold Rafa today. Gio I can understand, only having one year left of his contract, but he could've been an attacking option for us, I'm sure. So, we will definitely be weaker in attack if we only bring in Lloris (or none at all).

An are in which we could have got through the season without much worry in my opinion.

Our transfer focus has been in one word "mental"

I dont believe done till its on the OS

Its 4:15am and my baby boy just puked in my face.... whats been happening?

Back