• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

I dont think Llorente will or has cosidered signing for us, he will go to Juve

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Matt Davis ‏@Matt_davis95
@nad_THFC Moutinho's agent is there, as is Lloris'. That's where the HQ are for transfers so expecting movement shortly

And now back up again! I could live with us signing Lloris and Moutinho (and Dempsey). ;)

Is there any reason why Dave Bassett is on SSN, the guy is so out of touch with modern football its unreal....

Lets assume we get Moutinho and play 4-3-3. Our first choice MF and forwards:

Moutinho---Sandro---Dembele

Lennon----Adebayor--Bale

reserves:

Thudd----Parker----Sigurdsson

Kane-----Defoe-----Townsend

Midfield options look top 4 standard comfortably. Forward options look thread-bare

I like Dempsey, think he's a good player. Would certainly be a massive drop down from Moutinho though... The difference between a good and great team.

It wouldn't be a case of one or the other, surely?

If we get Moutinho and Lloris, then I'd happily accept Dempsey as back up to Ade / option for wide forward. Very decent cover, if not spectacular.

This.

DO THE LORIS AND MOUTINHO DEALS NOW DANIEL FFS! Well, I hear Lloris is done, but let's fudging DO MOUTINHO TOO!!!

Levy walks into Spurs Lodge:

Levy: YOU! (pointing at Lloris)...Good lad. YOU! (pointing at moutinho's agent) STEP INTO MY OFFICE, YOU'VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO YOU LITTLE GOBbrick.

Time to sign some players. brick just got real

Is there any reason why Dave Bassett is on SSN, the guy is so out of touch with modern football its unreal....

Is that the old guy next to Dowie? Said that Maicon was brick and that he had never seen Sinclair played:lol:

I dont think Llorente will or has cosidered signing for us, he will go to Juve

But they've just signed the World's Best Player (RM) so would Llorente be happy to sit on the bench whilst Bendntner sets the world alight .....at last.

No more deals in Italy, the transfer window is closed.

Really? And Llorente has apparently fallen out with Bilbao, which means he would have to go somewhere surely. Intriguing. :-k

Back