• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Dunno mate...did you enjoy them at the time? All about 'the moment' my friend...don't regret spunk spent...

[video=youtube;fUspLVStPbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk[/video]

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

@Spaceman where is this optimism coming from???? give me some

i have faith in levy. we all know both will be signed at 10:59 with jim white jizzing all over the place

Duncan Castles ‏@DuncanCastles
Radamel Falcao: As requested by Andre Villas-Boas as Chelsea's new striker one year ago... #CFC #ATL #THFC

Abramovic should have backed AVB, Falcao is an incredible player.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC
Clint Dempsey's proposed move to #LFC is on the brink of a collapse. Sides too far apart. May not be any ins at Anfield tonight

[video=youtube;0tWqBrSh6c8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tWqBrSh6c8[/video]

Matt Davis ‏@Matt_davis95
2 and a half hours to go and the chairman's arrived at the Lodge. #levytime

Whatever happens in this window now, and with the next 10 games, I do hope we invest in a much stronger global scouting network. Watching Falcao, who Porto bought for a few million, demonstrates the value that is out there if the right structures and personnel are put in place. Will also help mitigate some of the more negative aspects of trying to do so much business with just a few hours of a transfer window remaining.

need to look at Udinese for an excellent Scouting set up, read something about them a while a go and the money they have been making over the last 5 years or so selling on players they bought for next to nothing is amazing.

said they outlay 3 mil a year on the scouting system itself - certainly something we could afford to be doing

Rafael van der Vaart‏@rafvdvaart

Thanks to the best fans in England for an amazing time!! All your tweets and messages really mean a lot to me!

An abslute legend!

This just made me feel emotional...

Matt Davis ‏@Matt_davis95
2 and a half hours to go and the chairman's arrived at the Lodge. #levytime

Ha ha so the staff have been keeping the agents warm or wearing them down for Levy to now go in for the kill... I like it...

Does it help the transfers that Levy is at the Lodge?

Honestly I have no idea what it means, he has probably been working on negotiations elsewhere all day but whether this is significant hard to say

Ha ha so the staff have been keeping the agents warm or wearing them down for Levy to now go in for the kill... I like it...

brick just got serious.

Back