• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Well it must mean that he's negotiating with someone - cant believe he hangs out there in his spare time

Or it is to tell AVB in person that it has all fallen apart? Lol sorry couldn't help myself. Probably what you said

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Haha you going for a world record? :lol: ;)

a few more times and I'll be there!

Seriously though, we'll be relying on Kane and Townsend to deliver without any more additions up top or out wide.

What's all this sh!t I'm hearing about Clinton Dempsey? Bit underwhelming if true.

a few more times and I'll be there!

Seriously though, we'll be relying on Kane and Townsend to deliver without any more additions up top or out wide.

I agree with you as it happens but don't want to preempt what might happen. Certainly think all our effort to get Leandro, Willian etc demonstrates awareness of the issue you identify, question is whether we can finally address it in what remains of this window!

fudge, I've been away for a couple of hours and hoped to come back to some good news, but it seems it's the same old drab brick. fudge, this doesn't look too bright right now.

Villa bid £7 million, got turned down. Then Liverpool bid less...

Missus put eastenders on even though there's a tv in the spare room and our room!!

What's this about a pizza?!?!!

According to BBC Pool offered Fulham Adam and then Henderson in part exchange for Dempsey.

Win at the oval. Sets it up nicely for Lords on sunday.. i'll be there. Nothing else to look forward to at the weekend it seems...

I like Dempsey, think he's a good player. Would certainly be a massive drop down from Moutinho though... The difference between a good and great team.

fudge, I've been away for a couple of hours and hoped to come back to some good news, but it seems it's the same old drab brick. fudge, this doesn't look too bright right now.

very bright infact. it will be a grandstand finish

Dan ‏@Gards44
People try to be calm! All I know is we r still working! Mouts and lloris are ok I'm told! Llorente turned us down! #levyspecialihope

Matt Davis ‏@Matt_davis95
@nad_THFC Moutinho's agent is there, as is Lloris'. That's where the HQ are for transfers so expecting movement shortly

I like Dempsey, think he's a good player. Would certainly be a massive drop down from Moutinho though... The difference between a good and great team.

Completely different player. Would be competing with Siggy

What's all this sh!t I'm hearing about Clinton Dempsey? Bit underwhelming if true.

If we get Moutinho and Lloris, then I'd happily accept Dempsey as back up to Ade / option for wide forward. Very decent cover, if not spectacular.

Back