• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Schalke, massive brand new 60k stadium, huge financial backing, CL football.....yep, i see the similarities

I'm talking where they are and generally end up in the league... Top 4 team at best. last 4 finishes were this year 3rd, last yr 14th!! year before 2nd, year before 8th!

I think Levy should give up being the chairman and take up the role as DoF....

A Munich player you say? Can't see how many of the Munich players we could realistically afford for into our team? Probably tymoschuk on a free knowing spurs

A Munich player you say? Can't see how many of the Munich players we could realistically afford for into our team? Probably tymoschuk on a free knowing spurs

Can't be Olic, he's signed for Wolfsburg. Apart from him, players who could improve us from that Bayern side are Badstuber, Lahm, Neuer, Gomez, Kroos, Ribery, Robben, Muller and Schweinsteiger. Out of those, the only one I consider to be even remotely realistic is Kroos, due to his conflict with Muller, position wise, and his inability to fit into a two-man defensive midfield with Schweinsteiger, as was so aptly proven in the CL final by Chelsea's dangerous (though ultimately mainly futile) attacks.

The info is that we've talked to Bayern about any players potential surplus to their requirements. Laying some groundwork, similar to what we've done with Real. I'm sure Levy' been in contact with several clubs across Europe to make some informal enquiries.

The info is that we've talked to Bayern about any players potential surplus to their requirements. Laying some groundwork, similar to what we've done with Real. I'm sure Levy' been in contact with several clubs across Europe to make some informal enquiries.

Levy, master DoF

If Modric kicks up an even more massive tantrum about leaving than he did last summer, we should look at Kevin Strootman from PSV as a replacement. You know, seeing as we're going Dutch and all. Good passer, good tackler and good goalscorer.

[video=youtube;RxXfeSrNj-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxXfeSrNj-g[/video]

yeah i'll take one of him. and might as well go for a double deal and pick up georginio wijnaldum too. Get the both of em for say 17m, sell kranjcar and corluka and we're evens.

and as for the Luuk de Jong stuff, *sorry its a bit hazy, had to use translate.google.

Tottenham Hotspur striker leaves eyes on Luuk de Jong
30/05/2012 12:57

A transfer of Luuk de Jong to Tottenham Hotspur seems in the making. The management of the 21-year old striker from FC Twente last week had an interview with Daniel Levy, the chairman of the London club.

The International has been closely followed by the Spurs since the mutual encounters with FC Twente and a half years ago in the Champions League. The number four of the Premier League is desperately searching for attacking reinforcements. Emmanuel Adebayor, last season accounted for 17 league goals, was hired because of Emirates Marketing Project. Besides considering Jermain Defoe is on his future with the London club.

Change

Earlier brought Tottenham Hotspur vain bid of fifteen million on Leandro Dami?úo, the 22-year old striker from Internacional. FC requires the same transfer fee for Luuk de Jong. Perhaps the English club tries to express that amount by Giovani Dos Santos to bring as change. The 23-year-old Mexican was in 2008 for five million acquired from Barcelona, ​​but has since come to play in London barely increasing.

Rest

In the first period of Steve McClaren was in Enschede FC wanted a futile attempt at attacking midfielder to rent. De Jong's agent Louis Laros neither confirms nor denies negotiations with Tottenham Hotspur. "As you know, Luuk on interest not to complain. But I will not go into names of clubs. Especially with a view to EC is served by Luuk rest around his person. "

If Modric leaves, id fancy Cabaye from the Geordies to be honest! Plus Hudd will be fully fit to add to the complement! Want to see more Sandro next season as well!

As far as that rafa story goes I love him and wouldn't want to loose him but I indeed he does want to leave and is unhappy 12 mill then hijack sigurdsson deal sure he'd rather come to spurs than a Brendan rodgerless Swansea

Back