• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

Hazard and Kante seem to be the obvious choices, if they were happy to be squad members

Only kante send like he would make the team and not break it like the others being typical Chelsea... ok Alonso seems ok

Probably only Hazard and Kante if we played 4231. If we played 3421, then only Kante imo (I would not drop Eriksen or Dele for Hazard).

I'm getting nervous. Nervous that we won't click tomorrow and get stressed out. Nervous that we'll concede early and struggle to catch up. Wembley again. So much failure there lately. We don't show up. A different time now, and hopefully past performance there don't mean a thing.

Probably just the old spurs gene in me kicking in, whispering to me that we'll concede two early goals, get an injury to an important player, fail to create chances - be massively disappointed tomorrow and set the trajectory for the rest of the season.

Hope I'm wrong! But the fudging nerves.

I'm getting nervous. Nervous that we won't click tomorrow and get stressed out. Nervous that we'll concede early and struggle to catch up. Wembley again. So much failure there lately. We don't show up. A different time now, and hopefully past performance there don't mean a thing.

Probably just the old spurs gene in me kicking in, whispering to me that we'll concede two early goals, get an injury to an important player, fail to create chances - be massively disappointed tomorrow and set the trajectory for the rest of the season.

I'm the opposite - the nearer it gets the more confident I am.

Then my friend, it is time for this

Then my friend, it is time for this

Thanks, enjoyed that! I console myself with thinking that it doesn't really matter that my faith is shaky, as long as the players believe and that the people at the ground support the team. :)

Thanks, enjoyed that! I console myself with thinking that it doesn't really matter that my faith is shaky, as long as the players believe and that the people at the ground support the team. :)

The one thing that you know about this Spurs team is that, even if we lose, we won't go down without a fight. I take heart from the fact that this is the best team, with the best team spirit, in my lifetime.

The one thing that you know about this Spurs team is that, even if we lose, we won't go down without a fight. I take heart from the fact that this is the best team, with the best team spirit, in my lifetime.

Agreed. As long as we get to see our players fighting and giving it 100% tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure we will, there won't be too many reasons to complain regardless of the result.

Back