• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I've just checked with a few bookies and we appear to be very, very slight favourites.

I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I've just checked with a few bookies and we appear to be very, very slight favourites.

Yes, seen the odds closing. 1st time this morning on William Hill they cant split us both at 10/11 to qualify. We were well outside favs 2 weeks ago

Right then....I'm on the train.

I just had to get going....as to be honest I'm a right irritable prick around the house on days like this....the family don't deserve it.

I need to be amongst the foot soldiers experiencing exactly what I am .

Waiting for the whistle, to go over the top.

COYS

We need a list of GG members that are going to the Torch/spurs pubs before the game on a Saturday. Cheeky beer and meet? Or is that dangerous (I know a few of you want to punch me) ;)
I'm heading to the Watkins Folly on Empire St.....large Irish bar all about the craic. (the Torch is just mayhem) Anyone else going there drop us a message.

Ps I'd say it sounds more like you need a cuddle GGG......not punching:D

Leaving in half an hour, going to go up to the Hilton roof bar, it's more expensive but not as crowded (plus I'm not drinking). Then we'll make our way down to the stadium in good time. Massively pumped for this. COYS

Leaving in half an hour, going to go up to the Hilton roof bar, it's more expensive but not as crowded (plus I'm not drinking). Then we'll make our way down to the stadium in good time. Massively pumped for this. COYS

Going to a bar and not drinking ... What sort of clam are you

Mate knows Trippier's brother said he is starting today over Walker

11/1 anytime assist with Paddypower

Do worry about him defensively against Hazard

Would seem to be an odd decision for the reason you mention. He's done well when he's come in, but I'd definitely go for Walker more all-round game

We lost at the bridge, but we were up through a beautiful Eriksen goal. I think Toby was out that game.

Biggest game in years, I like to think back to the CC final in 2008 - we were monsters then, and we need to be sooo up for it noe.

It's a great game to look forward to, I cannot wait !

We need to dominate and lock them out. Imagine doing a reverse to 2008, beat chavs then l'arse ? Whatever, whoever, we know we can do this. Because we have the manager and the team.

Having a rocking time those of you lucky sods going, we are all there in spirit, COYS !!!

Whatever the out come we are a club in ascendancy. As long as poch is here ... everyone watch this space

Of course we don't know if MP feels some players aren't mentally ready after last 48 hours but I suspect if that was the case the game would be postponed.
I won't be amused if Trippier plays as it'll mean neither full back strong defensively. Already having kittens thinking about Davies

Sent from my E5823 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back