• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

Would it be fair to say this is Poch's biggest game in his career so far as a coach?

He will be having the biggest game of his career at Spurs consecutively over the next 3-4 games. Win them all and he is on the way to legendary status imo although Chelsea's results league wise in that period will have a part to play.

We have to expect them to play their first XI. The same first XI we beat comfortably earlier this year. COYS
  • Lloris
  • Dier
  • Alderweireld
  • Vertonghen
  • Walker
  • Dembélé (Winks 74)
  • Wanyama
  • Rose
  • Eriksen
  • Alli (Sissoko 86)
  • Kane (Son Heung-min 90+2)

• Courtois
  • Azpilicueta
  • David Luiz
  • Cahill
  • Moses (Batshuayi 85)
  • Matic
  • Kanté (Fàbregas 79)
  • Alonso (Willian 65)
  • Pedro
  • Diego Costa
  • Hazard

Looked back at the 2-1 loss earlier in the season, and it was 4-2-3-1 (albeit without Alderweireld and Rose), so I'm guessing we'll start 3-4-2-1.

Looked back at the 2-1 loss earlier in the season, and it was 4-2-3-1 (albeit without Alderweireld and Rose), so I'm guessing we'll start 3-4-2-1.
Even without Alderweireld, Davies and Rose, we still dominated most of that game, particularly the first half. We should feel confident and not at all inferior to this lot.

I say this game will make or break the season for both teams. We are the inform team coming into this game but they still have quality and quite a few wind up merchants in that team that could disorientate us. Still think we can nick this one by the odd goal

I have no concerns about Davies whatsoever.

He is solid and doesn't take chances and we can and have been working well with these attributes.

If Chelsea want to target him two on one then that leaves them even weaker where we are super strong and Hazard is already a bit of a passenger off the ball.

Anyway also worth pointing out Kante Willian fibreglass and hazard are fudging midgets and that gives us a big aerial and physical advantage in the middle.

This game will have sideshow bob and his Brazilian cronies looking back on the World Cup mauling by Germany with affection.

Coys.

My thoughts as well, it seems that some fans are making excuses before the game even kicks off.

We are going to WIN.

Right. I've asked this question about most teams we've played since the turn of the year.

Are there any Chelsea players that you would like to see at the Lane?

Back