• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

Is anyone else a bit somber like? I can't seem to get myself up for this game tomorrow because of the sad news today.

I'll go to sleep now and wake up fresh and hopefully feel a bit more positive.

COYS.

I imagine it's been a similar feeling around the training ground today.
I wonder how much the players have been thrown off their rhythm. There's no way that today felt anything like a regular day before a match for them. The atmosphere would have been different, the spirit, the focus.
Pochettino is very emphatic about the need for strong mentality. We'll see if that has bled through to the players fully.

I wonder how much the players have been thrown off their rhythm. There's no way that today felt anything like a regular day before a match for them. The atmosphere would have been different, the spirit, the focus.
Pochettino is very emphatic about the need for strong mentality. We'll see if that has bled through to the players fully.

I am hoping that Poch can channel that loss into an extra effort from the players. A win the cup for Ugo mentality.

We need to turn up. Play to our ability.
Believe in each other.

Come on you Spurs......
Let's play our best football as we can..

Massive

I'm getting nervous. Nervous that we won't click tomorrow and get stressed out. Nervous that we'll concede early and struggle to catch up. Wembley again. So much failure there lately. We don't show up. A different time now, and hopefully past performance there don't mean a thing.

Probably just the old spurs gene in me kicking in, whispering to me that we'll concede two early goals, get an injury to an important player, fail to create chances - be massively disappointed tomorrow and set the trajectory for the rest of the season.

Hope I'm wrong! But the fudging nerves.

What, no red cards? You are an amateur worrier.

I was at the ground today for the tour

They made a bit of a thing about the club is in mourning but also has its bigges game in a long time to look forward too which is true

Best way to send anyone off is with something positive

Of course it will affect them all to a greater or lesser degree, but they need to use it and channel it into motivation for tomorrow. There will be no better tribute to the man than to beat Chelsea emphatically.

I am nervous today. I feel that this game is probably THE most important game for years.

Last year our boys went to Stamford Bridge as boys, and they were beaten up mentally. They grew up. This season they don't know when they are beaten, they just don't give up - Swansea showed us how strong they have become.

If we win today I think our boys of last year will feel like Kings. I think Poch will install a mentality like that great Fergie side had. in future we will walk onto the pitch taller than our opposition before a ball is kicked.

If we win today Chelsea will be broken and will be looking over their shoulder.

If we win today I think we will have the strength and the belief to win the league. It just depends on how Chelsea react.

If we win today.......

How to survive the wait today! fudge me. Haven't been this nervous before a game for years. Looking forward to calming the nerves with beer. Seven hours left until i can. Oh, the agonizing wait.

Come on, Tottenham! Do it for ugo today!

This will be a great one to win, because:-
  1. They are such a strong team
  2. We are better, and having fun
  3. They have lost 2 in 3
  4. Correction, they have been beaten in two out of three
  5. They will have been beaten in 3 out of 4
  6. We will have maintained our winning run
  7. They will have more 'oh no - might we fail?' thoughts
  8. We would monster Arse or Emirates Marketing Project in the Final
I think we have the edge, but it will be back & forth and neither side will be parking the bus.

It has been 26 long years since we last won the FA Cup in 1991. We were the most successful team then. But since then, Arsenal and ManU have overtaken us. During that time we have lost 6 FA Cup semi finals which is really disappointing. Who can forget the semi final loss to Portsmouth in 2010 which we should have won easily. And then the last time we were in the semi final, we lost 1-5 to Chelsea in 2012. We should have done much better in that match as well. This will be a perfect time to get revenge over Chelsea for that defeat. Afterall, we need to beat them to affect their confidence in our title race as well.

I think Kane will be our key player n this match. Alli may have scored both the goals when we beat Chelsea 2-0 in the league this season. But Kane has a much better record against London teams including Chelsea. We tend to play well when Kane plays well and scores. For that, we badly need Kane to score in this match. Can see Alli getting tightly marked in this match. But let's hope he will turn up in best form and will help us beat them. Son has been in great goal scoring form lately. Hope he will continue his goal scoring form if he gets to play.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. Dembele and Wanyama will have to be at their best to stop Chelsea. We will need Wanyama to be fully fit for this match. Dembele did well to score against Bournemouth. Let's hope that has given him the confidence to help our attack more. Eriksen's creativity is going to be very crucial for us in this match. We will need Eriksen opening up the Chelsea defence with his passes. It will help us greatly if Eriksen can make use of any freekick he gets as well.

Our defence did well to stop Chelsea when we won 2-0 in the league. It will help us greatly if we can stop them scoring again in this match. Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld have to be alert all the time to stop them. But still worried about having the error-prone Dier in defence. He has done well recently but still needs to avoid any silly errors. Hope Rose will be fully fit to play in this match. I think Walker only plays well when Rose is playing as well.

This is going to be a very tensed match. We have done well this season but no one will remember us unless we win a trophy. People tend to forget the losers regardless of how well they have played. Afterall, no one remembers the League Cup final in 2015 in which we lost to Chelsea. Let's hope the team will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Chelsea and progress to the FA Cup Final.

Last edited:
Amazingly, although we are playing the title favourites I feel no nerves at all. I think it is based on how well we have been playing recently. I have no fear, and I thing Poch and the boys will have no fear and we will do these biatches

Any t'e"a'm n"e'w"s yet ?

Feeling very nervous already ! Performance is not really important as long as we win in a Cup semi final like this. We need an early goal to settle us down and get another goal to kill the game off. Hope we will do just enough to win and progress to the FA Cup Final.

Right, today is the day where we will see whether we are boys or men. We have the chance to win 3 titles this year. Let's make sure we're still in the hunt for all of them! Crush those scummy West side twunts!

Back