• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

----------------Lloris-----------------
-----Dier-----Toby---- Vertonghen
Walker Wanyama Dembele Davies
------------Alli------Eriksen---------
------------Big Daddy Kane--------

Harsh on Son to be dropped but this team I've picked nullified Chelsea at WHL this season, mainly because Wanyama and Dembele were too beastly for Kante and Matic.

Bring Son around 70 minute mark to run their defence ragged.

Predicted score: 3 mother fudging 1 to us.

----------------Lloris-----------------
-----Dier-----Toby---- Vertonghen
Walker Wanyama Dembele Davies
------------Alli------Eriksen---------
------------Big Daddy Kane--------

Harsh on Son to be dropped but this team I've picked nullified Chelsea at WHL this season, mainly because Wanyama and Dembele were too beastly for Kante and Matic.

Bring Son around 70 minute mark to run their defence ragged.

Predicted score: 3 mother fudging 1 to us.

Agree that has to be the starting 11. Tough on Son as he is in great form.
Whilst we'd obviously want to finish it off in 90 mins, Poch will surely have the possibility of extra time in mind. In which case the fresh legs and energy of Son coming on at 65-70 mins, especially if it does go to ET, could well give us the edge.

Agree that has to be the starting 11. Tough on Son as he is in great form.
Whilst we'd obviously want to finish it off in 90 mins, Poch will surely have the possibility of extra time in mind. In which case the fresh legs and energy of Son coming on at 65-70 mins, especially if it does go to ET, could well give us the edge.
Does it go to extra time If scores are still level after 90 mins or straight to a penalty shoot-out? Seem to remember hearing talk of the latter but suppose it was probably just a proposal.

Nice read. I too think that the key to this game will revolve around the Matic v Cesc decision for Chelsea. Followed very closely by whether Willian gets a start, as I think he'll really test the limits of Ben Davies (our weak spot imo). Willian's pace and trickery will keep Davies pegged back more, making our attacking shape more lop sided toward Walker.

Whilst Walker should get the better of Moses, his knack of relying on pace to get him back into position will be severely tested on both a large pitch and the pace of Hazard that side. Walks won't want to give him a 5 yard head start (wasn't that what caused the equalising goal last season?).

Whilst i'm confident in Jan and Toby to keep Costa relatively quiet, it's our ability to pick up the runs of Pedro, Willian and Hazard that will be the worry. Dier needs to show some positional discipline, something he's seriously lacked at Wembley so far for me. Wanyama can't do it all.

As Poch has said, we'll know within the first few minutes at Wembley whether we're on our game or not. Having been there for all the CL and EL games this season, the players nerves are there for all to see... poor first touches, hesitancy in the tackle, misplaced simple passes, all apparent from the off.

Nice read. I too think that the key to this game will revolve around the Matic v Cesc decision for Chelsea. Followed very closely by whether Willian gets a start, as I think he'll really test the limits of Ben Davies (our weak spot imo). Willian's pace and trickery will keep Davies pegged back more, making our attacking shape more lop sided toward Walker.

Whilst Walker should get the better of Moses, his knack of relying on pace to get him back into position will be severely tested on both a large pitch and the pace of Hazard that side. Walks won't want to give him a 5 yard head start (wasn't that what caused the equalising goal last season?).

Whilst i'm confident in Jan and Toby to keep Costa relatively quiet, it's our ability to pick up the runs of Pedro, Willian and Hazard that will be the worry. Dier needs to show some positional discipline, something he's seriously lacked at Wembley so far for me. Wanyama can't do it all.

As Poch has said, we'll know within the first few minutes at Wembley whether we're on our game or not. Having been there for all the CL and EL games this season, the players nerves are there for all to see... poor first touches, hesitancy in the tackle, misplaced simple passes, all apparent from the off.

It has been my worry for a long while that Chelski will really exploit Davies with a combo of Willian and Moses. The Bournemouth result has given me a bit of (blind?) faith however; the faith is certainly not based on anything concrete from a player positional or tactical point of view.

Oh well, COYS anyhow

If you're gaining faith from the Bmth game, then it is indeed blind of Stevie Wonder proportions. ;o)
That game was a boost to confidence but nothing more, as the opponents were truly shocking.

Davies may well have come through unscathed from a recent run of Burnley, Swansea, Watford and Bournemouth...but lest we forget his performance against Liverpool! Still not convinced we can trust him in a big game like this on a big pitch like Wembley. Too easily exposed with pace runners in behind him.

I think Cahill's illness may have disrupted Conte's plan, as I would think he have considered to play Cahill, Sideshow Bob and Zouma in defence, to counter how we exposed Azpiliclama in the air. If Cahill remains out, he'll have to play Azpiliclama or whatever his name is, and we can repeat what we did last time.

I'd have to go with the 3421 I think, try and get control of the game and build from there. Son is normally good from the bench, so we can bring him on and change shape if need be.

Davies is a worry against Moses, but being on the left of the back 3 Vertonghen will be able to give him plenty of help and Moussa can drift across.

If you're gaining faith from the Bmth game, then it is indeed blind of Stevie Wonder proportions. ;o)
That game was a boost to confidence but nothing more, as the opponents were truly shocking.

Davies may well have come through unscathed from a recent run of Burnley, Swansea, Watford and Bournemouth...but lest we forget his performance against Liverpool! Still not convinced we can trust him in a big game like this on a big pitch like Wembley. Too easily exposed with pace runners in behind him.

Lol; it truly is sort of blind i agree:D
And don't forget how poor Davies was vs Swansea!!

But my faith is actually based on omens and momentum - always in the run-up to a FA Cup semi-final in recent years we have a good run of wins before just before the semi-final it stops. I feared it would vs Bournemouth but they kept it going and even set a new winning PL record for the club. I just have more faith mainly because of this.

I'd have EVEN MORE faith if Rose was playing as well, but that's already been gone over...
COYS

I think Cahill's illness may have disrupted Conte's plan, as I would think he have considered to play Cahill, Sideshow Bob and Zouma in defence, to counter how we exposed Azpiliclama in the air. If Cahill remains out, he'll have to play Azpiliclama or whatever his name is, and we can repeat what we did last time.

But why? Surely he can just play Terry, Bob and Zouma instead

I'd have to go with the 3421 I think, try and get control of the game and build from there. Son is normally good from the bench, so we can bring him on and change shape if need be.

Davies is a worry against Moses, but being on the left of the back 3 Vertonghen will be able to give him plenty of help and Moussa can drift across.

This is what gives me my hope...

I have no concerns about Davies whatsoever.

He is solid and doesn't take chances and we can and have been working well with these attributes.

If Chelsea want to target him two on one then that leaves them even weaker where we are super strong and Hazard is already a bit of a passenger off the ball.

Anyway also worth pointing out Kante Willian fibreglass and hazard are fudging midgets and that gives us a big aerial and physical advantage in the middle.

This game will have sideshow bob and his Brazilian cronies looking back on the World Cup mauling by Germany with affection.

Coys.

Chelski players trying to baste us before (they hope) roasting...

TNKRm1P.png

Back