• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

Those of you going to Wembley, make sure you bring #wengerstay banners and posters :D

I was disappointed to see someone on the PL Lower at the Bournemouth game holding up a Wenger to stay (navy blue and white) scarf. A) someone has bothered to manufacture that in our colours and b) someone has bought one.
If we have to join in with all that, let's leave it until we are comfortably trouncing them on 30 April.
#killjoy

A fast positive start from us is key, it could set them on their heels

most definitely, we need to swarm over them like wasps. scare them with our pressing. Difficult to do at wembley. We just dont turn up there. We just have to win some silverware

We've beaten them at Wembley before, when they were outright favourites.

I wanted them in the Semi as I have always felt we would win this one. I don't know why, but I just feel us knocking them out will completely derail their season. was it Des Lynam that one said "They started the month looking at doing the Double and ended up doing a double blank" - I think about Man U(?)

I feel these words will fit well with the Chavs.

On the press conference today
Mauricio Pochettino said:
It’s so difficult to win trophies. Three years ago I remember you are asking we can’t reduce the gap with the top four. That was the main problem we had. Now we have reduced the gap, if not we are fighting for the title.

That is where we wanted to be. We achieved that, now to win is more difficult.

A team like Chelsea, when you compare the players that win trophies, they have players that won the World Cup. We have nothing. First you must be there, be close and challenge. Today we have the chance to challenge to win titles.

Saturday is a final, if you don’t win you go home.

We improve, that is the reality. I think the team is playing in a good way, exciting football, conceding not too much.

We are in good momentum and that is the most important, because in football things can change very quick.

Now is the moment like it was last season, to show all that feeling and stats in reality and only at the end of the season can you know if you grow up, or learn, if you win some title or if you are maybe very close.

That is the most difficult step to achieve.

I will be VERY annoyed if Vorm is suddenly fit/chosen.

I think Davies is our worst outfield player so he worries me, whether in a 4 or wingback. Shame Son can't play wingback.

I am similarly torn; like you i would also probably err on the side of 3-4-2-1 given who we have played in recent weeks, the size of the Wembley pitch and Son's sometimes erratic ball control

One could argue that the large the size of the pitch the more space there is for Son to run in

Back