• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Nothing to do with how good you are pointing out the faults in the game. EA have regressed with 14 IMO and I'm not the only one .

I'm not suffering from any of those faults though. I dont think defenders have got in each others way once, then again I defend well.

I'm not suffering from any of those faults though. I dont think defenders have got in each others way once, then again I defend well.

Are you one of these that ignore the bad things in the game as you win a decent amount of games? I bet you are one of them players that constantly plays the over the top ball and crosses every 5 minutes?

Are you one of these that ignore the bad things in the game as you win a decent amount of games? I bet you are one of them players that constantly plays the over the top ball and crosses every 5 minutes?

I've noticed that also. Plays into the hands of the inpatient players who don't want to build up play and knock it about they just goes back to front in 2 pass through balls

Like I say seen it happen for and against .
I also defend fairly well I did in 13 had very low goals against they just feel clumsy to me .

I don't get the complain that players move slowly in FIFA 14, I think the default setting of the game is ridiculously fast. I quite liked Fifa 14 before the latest patch, but the new patch just funked up the game speed again. Far too fast. The new PES 2014 patch makes the game a bit better, but it's still quite ****. With the right fixes, it could become really good though.

I've noticed that also. Plays into the hands of the inpatient players who don't want to build up play and knock it about they just goes back to front in 2 pass through balls

They are the 2 worst things about the game. The over the top through ball works 95% of the time from anywhere on the pitch and its ridiculously easy to score headers. People exploit it big time and it winds me up.

Don't think I've ever done a long ball in my life. I've never been done by one either, then again I am ridiculously good at defending in this game.

Is the XboxOne out in the far east yet. Normally you will get a crazed Asian guy opening up one of these machines and not caring the fact they just spent a ****load on it and postin their findings on youtube. lol.

Is the XboxOne out in the far east yet. Normally you will get a crazed Asian guy opening up one of these machines and not caring the fact they just spent a ****load on it and postin their findings on youtube. lol.

Hehe, or Francis;

[video=youtube;FVzdPh3utcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVzdPh3utcg[/video]

I actually just saw that after re-watching the video I posted! Very nice video. That dude is cool. :)
On another note, I'm back to playing PES 6 - the best football game ever made. It still rocks.

I'm torn between ps4 and and xbox, this time I preferred xbox this gen but a lot of reviews say choose ps4 if your only interested in playing games because there going to look better anyone have any good advice?

I'm torn between ps4 and and xbox, this time I preferred xbox this gen but a lot of reviews say choose ps4 if your only interested in playing games because there going to look better anyone have any good advice?

My advice is to wait at least 6 months.

For the moment most games will look similar to last gen. As developers find out what the platforms can really do then you'll have a better idea which has the better looking games. Anyone picking one now is working on rumour and guesswork.

Back