• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

My advice is to wait at least 6 months.

For the moment most games will look similar to last gen. As developers find out what the platforms can really do then you'll have a better idea which has the better looking games. Anyone picking one now is working on rumour and guesswork.

Agreed let them work out all the bugs before purchase there's bound to be a few.
My brother got the xbox already and he tells me FIFA feels like a different game to this gen.

I'm torn between ps4 and and xbox, this time I preferred xbox this gen but a lot of reviews say choose ps4 if your only interested in playing games because there going to look better anyone have any good advice?

In the end they will both be pretty much the same. I have heard a number of complaints about the PS4.

Not really been on much and doubt i will be on today due to it being my birthday :) are you still on Xbox 360 or have you got a One?

I'm still on the old gen, going to wait until next year to buy the new one and that's if I do buy one. I'm less of a gamer than I used to be.

I actually just saw that after re-watching the video I posted! Very nice video. That dude is cool. :)
On another note, I'm back to playing PES 6 - the best football game ever made. It still rocks.

on the money mate. i havent played a footy game since although fifa 14 has come with my xbox one and is pretty good.

I'm still on the old gen, going to wait until next year to buy the new one and that's if I do buy one. I'm less of a gamer than I used to be.

I will be on the old gen for atleast a week as waiting for my Xbox One to be delivered so just send us an invite when ever you are up for a game.

How **** is cod ghosts!

The maps are terrible. They are way too big. So many snipers and people that just sit there. Terrible game this year! so frustrating to play.

The 2 games I play most are a massive let down. Cod and pes.

All I've got now is GTA!

My missus got me Ghost for my birthday for xbox one i really hope its not as bad as you say. I really enjoyed the modern warfare series so was hoping this was along the same line.

My pal brought a ps4 got it out the box and has not worked blue light of death.
It's all over twitter and Amazon..

Both next gen consoles have some big faults.

Been quiet in this thread. Are u all busy playing on next gen consoles ?

I really want to try FIFA 14 on ps4. Looks really good when watching on YouTube.

I'm a pro evo fan but it's terrible this year. Tempted to get a ps4 for FIFA and upgrade my call of duty.

My pal brought a ps4 got it out the box and has not worked blue light of death.
It's all over twitter and Amazon..

Both next gen consoles have some big faults.

Stuff like this happens every year. Should always leave it a while to buy so all the **** ups can be sorted out whilst the price drops down.

Back