• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

:lol: what for?

blowing up other players personal vehicles - i don't quite see the need for the bad sport rating for this particular 'crime' you have to pay their insurance fee out of your own in game cash so it doesn't cost them anything other than a bit of time

blowing up other players personal vehicles - i don't quite see the need for the bad sport rating for this particular 'crime' you have to pay their insurance fee out of your own in game cash so it doesn't cost them anything other than a bit of time

I'm currently in a bad sport lobby for blowing up a few cars which i find abit silly considering its GTA, what do they expect you to do walk around and play golf the whole time?

Don't always work like that. Many a time on the last fifa i was QPR and played against Dortmund and even Bayern at times.

no idea how thats happened at all, it's not humanly possible :lol:

unless they put all there reserves in the team so the star decreased.

I just scored 2 goals vs Scum on my debut on PES14, yet I've been left out of the squad for the next 10 games. Kinda disappointed with this year's Pro Evo.

Last edited:
Spurs vs Le **** in Fifa 14 for PS4 at White Hart Lane. Everything looks pretty good, except for the fact that Spurs-fans are celebrating when Le **** scores the golden goal. :p

[video=youtube;sTnkSgQ8114]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTnkSgQ8114[/video]

Having had the latest FIFA a couple of weeks now all I have to say is wow what the f have EA done .

Pile of garbage the players feel like they are stuck in treacle , defenders get in each other's way to say but a few things .

Loved 12 and 13 but this is a massive step backwards horrible game stuck with it till next October as I hear evo is awful too .

On FIFA, what is the pass delay like this year? You know when you pass and because of the power bar it adds a slight delay, it annoyed the hell out of me on the last one.

On FIFA, what is the pass delay like this year? You know when you pass and because of the power bar it adds a slight delay, it annoyed the hell out of me on the last one.

Maybe it's just me but all of it feels delayed . But yea I think the delay is worse than last year

This year's FIFA is one of the most frustrating games i've played in a long while, I'm used to playing on legendary but this year it just feels like every AI player (regardless of position) is a master tackler and intercepter..

Meanwhile my players constantly play errant passes and can't tackle for ****e! I have already smashed one controller as a result.. 8-[

This year's FIFA is one of the most frustrating games i've played in a long while, I'm used to playing on legendary but this year it just feels like every AI player (regardless of position) is a master tackler and intercepter..

Meanwhile my players constantly play errant passes and can't tackle for ****e! I have already smashed one controller as a result.. 8-[

Ha ha I've come close too..
Players turn slower than oil tankers too the physics are awful and some of the penaltys given for and against have been shocking .. Indeed frustrating

Back