• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

But my point was that I didn't quit. The EA Servers crashed me out. I try to endure even games that I'm being well beaten in, no matter how frustrating they are. So, I was penalised for having won 7-2 which seems extraordinary.

But, yup there are less quitters. As you say, people tend to just lose 5-0 or 6-0 and won't leave.

I'm very unpredictable with my scores. I either thrash people or I'm on the receiving end of a thrashing.

Currently 18 games unbeaten with Spurs in seasons.

Soldado
Eriksen - Lamela - Townsend
Paulinho - Sandro
Rose - Vertonghen - Kaboul - Walker
Lloris​

Is my team, I always bring on Dembele and Lennon in the second half too, Lennon usually always scores

How's everyone's FIFA Ultimate Team looking?

At the moment, mine is:

Valdes
Sagna
Garay
Pepe
Alba
Amrabat
Alonso
Busquets
Sneijder
Pedro
Drogba

Chemistry of 100 and does the job :D

Only paid £7.99 on packs so far. Those packs were a waste of time. Only succeeded in getting Pepe, who is not worth much anyway, and some much needed contracts.

Mine is.

Cech

Walker
Kaboul
Luiz
Clichy

Ramires
Sandro
Dembele

Eriksen

Benteke
Remy

Soldado
Paulinho - Sandro
Lloris​

Is my team, I always bring on Dembele and Lennon in the second half too, Lennon usually always scores

Just started my second season, won the league and the Europa League in first season. Soldado banged in near 40 goals Eriksen got almost 25 assists for the season.

My current team is

Lloris

Walker Kaboul Verts Shaw

Holtby Sandro Gündoğan

Eriksen

Lamela Pato​

Sold Soldado to Chelsea :( i didn't want to but they put in a bid of 16M so i sent back i wanted 27M to put them off and they agreed to it.

Wouldn't surprise me. In the last game that I played tonight. The opposition had crap players, and he wasn't that good. But, my players all seemed horribly sluggish, passed it anywhere but where I wanted and he seemed to get away with fouls too often. I was happy that I stole a late equaliser to at least take a point.

I'm getting annoyed with quitters though. Three games tonight, people quit because I held a lead of 2 or more goals.

Handicap is a well known thing on fifa UT. Some guy posted proof on the e.a forums and it got removed. It's supposed ot be in place so the people with a lesser team have a chance, but whats the point of having a game thats based on building the best team possible if they do not play to their full potential? I simply build a team and stick 2 or 3 really low rated bronze players on the bench to bring the rating down.

Problem is the handicap is so blatant. You can go from playing slick passing football in one game to players missing the ball and falling over in another. Ridiculous.

Ghosts is a massive let down for me just can't get into it ...

As for next gen have read a few bits I think I'm going to hold off till New year when there's more totally dedicated games .
Plus see if there's any faults and bugs with consoles plus there's always loads of updates to start to iron them out .

Plus if the 360 release is anything to go by the price does drop fairly quick release day price take advantage if die hards 6 months down the line drop price bring everyone else into the fold .

I have pre ordered my xbox one and should get it by the 5th of next month.

I've gone for PS4.

They stated I will not received for release but guarantee before Xmas which is fine by me.

Whether this will actually happen or not I'm not so sure....

Just started my second season, won the league and the Europa League in first season. Soldado banged in near 40 goals Eriksen got almost 25 assists for the season.

My current team is

Lloris

Walker Kaboul Verts Shaw

Holtby Sandro Gündoğan

Eriksen

Lamela Pato​

Sold Soldado to Chelsea :( i didn't want to but they put in a bid of 16M so i sent back i wanted 27M to put them off and they agreed to it.

I meant just online seasons, where you dont buy anyone or sell anyone , you just play people online.

PES14 seems a bit slow to me, also on that note still playing an old version online and getting increasingly fed up with everyone using barca

Soldado
Paulinho - Sandro
Lloris​

You've inspired me to give this a go.

I remember I needed a win to get promoted, the game? Arsenal vs. Tottenham at the Emirates.

Found myself 2-0 down at half time (sound familiar?).. second half, Soldado scores, then Lamela scores a beauty to make it 2-2, I bring on Capoue for tiring and booked Sandro and Lennon for Townsend, Lennon goes and scores 2 goals to make it 2-4! Was a great game.

Almost as fun as the time I came against Liverpool and Lamela scored two beauties in the last 10 minutes to make it 2-1 :lol:

Back