• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

Looking at the way Chadli confidenly scored the goal against Leicester, I think he is slowly getting back his best form. It was his first goal in 17 matches for us. Hope it will boost his confidence to score more goals.

I don't like chadli, think he is a lazy player. However, he will always score goals and we need more goals, so should we play him?

If we are making a direct comparison, is Son more effective than Chadli on the left?

He is more effective full stop anywhere

Chadli isn't effective as he only does half a job. He has won less than half a tackle per game for us!!! Less than half so that means in every two games he may actually win the ball back once.

Lamella gets plaudits for his defensive work and people are arguing he Should stay in over son for example because of it. It's a nice situation to be in and a air argument as lamella defends but also creates and has scored some this season

Chadli has simply not stepped up to carry out all the duties expected of him. We have not missed him since he has been out as the results have shown!!!

He is more effective full stop anywhere

Chadli isn't effective as he only does half a job. He has won less than half a tackle per game for us!!! Less than half so that means in every two games he may actually win the ball back once.

Lamella gets plaudits for his defensive work and people are arguing he Should stay in over son for example because of it. It's a nice situation to be in and a air argument as lamella defends but also creates and has scored some this season

Chadli has simply not stepped up to carry out all the duties expected of him. We have not missed him since he has been out as the results have shown!!!

I know that you have got a downer on Chadli but I hink that this means you overlook a lot of the good stuff that he does. I would not have him starting in a full strength side but he is the only one of the options behind a striker, other than Eriksen, who looks comfortable spending most of a game on the left. He does have a tendency to ghost through games but he also gets crucial goals.

I wouldn't focus on tackles made as a measure of his effectiveness. If you used this stat to measure Dier's effectiveness he would come out poorly but no one is saying that he does not put in a shift. Closing down from the front is mainly about forcing errors and you do not necessarily need to put your foot in to do this.

I know that you have got a downer on Chadli but I hink that this means you overlook a lot of the good stuff that he does. I would not have him starting in a full strength side but he is the only one of the options behind a striker, other than Eriksen, who looks comfortable spending most of a game on the left. He does have a tendency to ghost through games but he also gets crucial goals.

I wouldn't focus on tackles made as a measure of his effectiveness. If you used this stat to measure Dier's effectiveness he would come out poorly but no one is saying that he does not put in a shift. Closing down from the front is mainly about forcing errors and you do not necessarily need to put your foot in to do this.

I don't have a downer on Chadli. He is a decent player but at the moment he isn't good enough for us. If, and it's a big if he starts working hard at both ends of the pitch the. He will be very useful.

He doesn't win many interceptions, close down or run enough. I'd love to see stats that prove me wrong... He is a lazy player with a lot of ability. Typical off school Spurs player IMO

Crucial assist and a great curler to secure it at the end and get a goal too. Thought it would be Lamela to come on, but Chadli proved that he deserved the sub appearance.

Great to have him back in contention and back resembling match form.

Outstanding goal and great play for the assist

He has the tools there is no doubt about it

Brace sub from Poch though. Reminded me of fergie when united were rampant and needed the wins their play deserved

Played great tonight, came on and gave a crucial assist and then a nice finish to see off the game. Very, pleased with Nacer, hoping he gets a few more opportunities to show those kind of qualities.

I don't like chadli, think he is a lazy player. However, he will always score goals and we need more goals, so should we play him?
how'd ya think he did today ?? I think I understand where you are coming from, and I think we all wish he showed what he did today more often.

What an impact sub ! Totally flipped the game, executed Poch's instructions, and then some.

Outstanding goal and great play for the assist

He has the tools there is no doubt about it

Brace sub from Poch though. Reminded me of fergie when united were rampant and needed the wins their play deserved

Actually it is quite funny. There was a point when relentless wave after wave of attack on the Palace goal was the story of the match!!

I don't have a downer on Chadli. He is a decent player but at the moment he isn't good enough for us. If, and it's a big if he starts working hard at both ends of the pitch the. He will be very useful.

He doesn't win many interceptions, close down or run enough. I'd love to see stats that prove me wrong... He is a lazy player with a lot of ability. Typical off school Spurs player IMO

He's easily good enough.

Scored 11 in 35 league games last season. From a wide position.

An injury and some time getting back to fitness and his contribution is forgotten.

He's easily good enough.

Scored 11 in 35 league games last season. From a wide position.

An injury and some time getting back to fitness and his contribution is forgotten.

If he was he would be starting
He cane on today and scored a blinder and had a great assist but that doesn't detract from his work rate or defensive duties

This was a game where form what I've read we We're dominant and he came on and showed what he is capable of attack wise.

I'll repeat again what I've said a lot, he has the tools but has to put in the shift game after game

If he was he would be starting
He cane on today and scored a blinder and had a great assist but that doesn't detract from his work rate or defensive duties

This was a game where form what I've read we We're dominant and he came on and showed what he is capable of attack wise.

I'll repeat again what I've said a lot, he has the tools but has to put in the shift game after game

He's not been starting because he's been coming back from a long injury.

It's a tough team to get into with the improvement of Lamela and purchase of Son. Also, Poch is conservative in bringing newly fit players back.

He's not been starting because he's been coming back from a long injury.

It's a tough team to get into with the improvement of Lamela and purchase of Son. Also, Poch is conservative in bringing newly fit players back.

I disagree. I think Poch wants players who work hard all over the pitch which is not something he has shown a willingness to do

From the bench is where we might get the most out of him. Tiring teams work less hard which will let Chadli play a bit more, and make it easier for him to defend.

Back