• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

For sure I hope he comes back eager to show he deserves a place in the starting 11, but for me Chadli isnt even close at the moment. Why? Because a Poch team runs like hell for 90 minutes, win tackles and fight for each other defensively. Chadli isnt doing that.
He chips in with valuable goals and assists from time to time, but for me its not enough. But Poch has done wonders with Dembele and Lamela, so its no reason he cant do it with Chadli as well.

For sure I hope he comes back eager to show he deserves a place in the starting 11, but for me Chadli isnt even close at the moment. Why? Because a Poch team runs like hell for 90 minutes, win tackles and fight for each other defensively. Chadli isnt doing that.
He chips in with valuable goals and assists from time to time, but for me its not enough. But Poch has done wonders with Dembele and Lamela, so its no reason he cant do it with Chadli as well.

Poch can point to the level of play he has got players to step up to already and the raw ingredients are their with Chadli. If anyone can Poch can

Not fussed about Chadli being back aslong as we have cover in that area. He may score some important goals but he is a passenger most of the time.

He needs to learn that he has to work his socks off and get more involved in the game. It's no coincidence that we have played some of our best football and scored a lot of goals without him in the team.

Good to see him back and getting on the score sheet, he was our second highest scorer last season ( 13 goals) and if he can get back doing that again it will help take some of the load of Kane.

Can look like a world beater with the ball at his feet but he slows the attack down and insists on cutting back which always allows defenders to get men between him and the goal which must be infuriating for the other attacking players.

If he didn't pop up with goals then e would have very little worth to the team but he has a knack of getting goals at the right time. He reminds me of Dempsey in that respect.

If we could inject him with Danny Rose's attitude we'd have a really good player on our hands. I think Poch might give him a bit of time to see if he steps up his work ethic and aggression, but if he doesn't, he probably won't be here beyond next season.

We need players like him to step up and give Poch headaches. Confident finish from him last night and happy to see him get a goal.

His ability to score is invaluable and shouldn't be underestimated despite some of his shortcomings. After all, goals win games, not pressing.

I actually think he is a good option up front - not necessarily a direct "replacement".
He works the channels well from the CF position and his hold up play is actually decent.

His ability to score is invaluable and shouldn't be underestimated despite some of his shortcomings. After all, goals win games, not pressing.

I actually think he is a good option up front - not necessarily a direct "replacement".
He works the channels well from the CF position and his hold up play is actually decent.

The real reason Kane is not under stupid pressure is because of how many goals our midfield has

- Chadli, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Dembele, Lamela, 6 players capable of double digit goal outputs in a season.

Chadli is important, his goals last season were a huge part of our final position.

The real reason Kane is not under stupid pressure is because of how many goals our midfield has

- Chadli, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Dembele, Lamela, 6 players capable of double digit goal outputs in a season.

Chadli is important, his goals last season were a huge part of our final position.

His lack of work defensively though left us woefully exposed at times

The guy can score and his career stats show that. The guy ca really play too as seen last season against Chelsea at home

Unfortunately the guy does not like the hard things such as pressing and covering your full back. If he did that then I doubt he would be with us but it's why he isn't good enough for a Poch side and why he doesn't get near the first 11

His lack of work defensively though left us woefully exposed at times

The guy can score and his career stats show that. The guy ca really play too as seen last season against Chelsea at home

Unfortunately the guy does not like the hard things such as pressing and covering your full back. If he did that then I doubt he would be with us but it's why he isn't good enough for a Poch side and why he doesn't get near the first 11

Not sure how you came up with that assumption

- He was present all season last
- He was part of first team prior his injury this season.

I'm not disagreeing that in his absence the other players have excelled, but not sure Poch has done anything to indicate Chadli is not part of his plans

Not sure how you came up with that assumption

- He was present all season last
- He was part of first team prior his injury this season.

I'm not disagreeing that in his absence the other players have excelled, but not sure Poch has done anything to indicate Chadli is not part of his plans

Because he is outrun in most games by Hugo

He played last season and scored a lot but this season he has been overtaken by Onmomah for example
Lamella has stepped up too and son has come in and is ahead too
Oh an Alli has come in too and is ahead by some way

He has been fit now for over a month and has hardly figured IIRC

He was part of the first team this season when we were drawing more games and not winning enough

He played against Sunderland away when we're were arguably luck in the end
He played vs palace and we scored once he went off (nothing to do with him playing or being subbed)
And he came on as a sub against city when we were 3-1 up

The guy has some talent but the way we play you can't carry a player who doesn't put a shift in. And he offers nothing as a sub (we really need an impact sub).

Back