• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

I'm not an ITK follower. I tend to just wait and see who has officially signed and take it from there, but if the ITK spoke too early as Paul O'Keefe implies then wouldn't that suggest that, that ITK was actually valid and had legitimate information?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I'm not an ITK follower. I tend to just wait and see who has officially signed and take it from there, but if the ITK spoke too early as Paul O'Keefe implies then wouldn't that suggest that, that ITK was actually valid and had legitimate information?

I think it's likely the manipulation of info. If the story is already circulating that we are interested the "go early" part could be the ITKs making further claims like him being in the country or close the finishing line.

There is undoubtedly a trend where they make stuff up after the event which tries to suggest they have inside grift

I don't understand how the business works but feel the "ITK" must fill the internet with the fairystories for many clubs as they would not get enough hits on their sites to attract advertising unless they are just doing it in a desperate need for attention.

Wasn't there someone who did it on twitter a couple of years ago I think, got a bit of a following and at the end of the window admitted it was all flimflam!

The one time I actually had a bit of ITK it was regarding shirt sponsorship and I didn't share it through fear of jeopardising the deal or the job of the person who told me !

The issue is that they speak too early, when talks have just started, make it out that it's a done deal and when it doesn't happen they come back with BS blaming Levy for it not going through even though it never got past the initial stages. You then have idiots believing it all and we have a bad atmosphere before the season even starts because of supposed targets we missed out on.

Wasn't there someone who did it on twitter a couple of years ago I think, got a bit of a following and at the end of the window admitted it was all flimflam!

The one time I actually had a bit of ITK it was regarding shirt sponsorship and I didn't share it through fear of jeopardising the deal or the job of the person who told me !

Isn't that just everyone on twitter?
I just follow journalists and filter key words to pick up stories

Prof said
As far as I know (which may well be much less accurate than info from other ITKs), the situation hasn’t changed. Tapsoba’s price is closer to, but not yet at, our ceiling. The van de Ven deal is ready to be finalized. Possible, but not probable to do both until an outgoing or two.

Why would revealing some potential info jeapordise a deal?

Yes... An obvious load of bollox.

Absolutely and I think the one thing people don't understand is that despite the idea that footballs full of leaks (probably because of the press) people who work at football clubs value their jobs far too much to be telling their mates who blatantly go on socials and post stories. And also there is a misconception of who knows what at clubs, on transfers is a real small band of people who will know, its not like the IT guy is getting info, even the socials and liaison only get told as it happens and to gear up. People are not jeopardising their livelihood so that some gimp called Zeus can leak things. And to believe info is being made available by so many staff based on the number of ITKs is just laughable

IF There is info its coming from agents and that needs to be taken with a huge pinch of political salt as they have responsibility to the players they rep not the accuracy of info for the clubs benefit

Isn't that just everyone on twitter?
I just follow journalists and filter key words to pick up stories

Prof said
As far as I know (which may well be much less accurate than info from other ITKs), the situation hasn’t changed. Tapsoba’s price is closer to, but not yet at, our ceiling. The van de Ven deal is ready to be finalized. Possible, but not probable to do both until an outgoing or two.
I think it is possible to be privy to some info but I'm sure most of it is made up or bandwagon jumping, it was just this particular account proved the ease it which it can be done

Back