• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Prof on COYS re Kane:

"Despite playing on the tour, respecting Ange, appreciating our fans, working hard in training, etc, following a candid conversation with DL the expectation within the Kane camp is that he will not be a Spurs player by the time the window closes."

Prof on COYS re Kane:

"Despite playing on the tour, respecting Ange, appreciating our fans, working hard in training, etc, following a candid conversation with DL the expectation within the Kane camp is that he will not be a Spurs player by the time the window closes."

Let's say it's true, we need to sell ASAP and not get lumbered with a fraziee Campbell / booth / rasiak type ... got to give big ange the best chance of succeeding ... just swallow it levy. We blew our chance to build a team that would be successful and win cups with Kane in it. Unfortunately he and the rest came up short ... we don't need further distractions.

Let's say it's true, we need to sell ASAP and not get lumbered with a fraziee Campbell / booth / rasiak type ... got to give big ange the best chance of succeeding ... just swallow it levy. We blew our chance to build a team that would be successful and win cups with Kane in it. Unfortunately he and the rest came up short ... we don't need further distractions.
Even if it is true we still shouldn't sell until we get a proper price for him. We'll need the money for the rebuild

Even if it is true we still shouldn't sell until we get a proper price for him. We'll need the money for the rebuild

A proper price? What is that exactly? At what price if we hold on for too long and he stays until January etc ? Or worse we sell at the last minute and not have a suitable replacement as we have seen many times before ...

A proper price? What is that exactly? At what price if we hold on for too long and he stays until January etc ? Or worse we sell at the last minute and not have a suitable replacement as we have seen many times before ...
IMO £80m with both the Bayern and Kane camps agreeing to keep schtum for a couple of weeks to allow us to spend that money on our targets.

It's a balancing act. I'd agree with the 80m @Finney Is Back mentioned.
He doesn't stay to just January, it's either he goes now or he goes at the end of the season.

It's a balancing act. I'd agree with the 80m @Finney Is Back mentioned.
He doesn't stay to just January, it's either he goes now or he goes at the end of the season.

I think regardless of all our speculations on fees, this just has the feeling of the early snowball to him leaving this summer, it's just got that Bale and Modric vibe about it.

In a weird way and not yo go all Gutter Boy Rogan about it witg theories, I think Kane showing this ultra proffesional side, supporting what Ange is doing whilst this all goes on points towards a more favourable outcome and things happening rather than giving reason for Levy to do what Levy does best and have his ego bruised and dig heels in.

As I said before, with Ange comments it just feels like that resolutions coming

Last edited:
I think regardless of all our speculations on fees, this just has the feeling of the early snowball to him leaving this summer, it's just got that Bale and Modric vibe about it.

In a weird way and not yo go all Gutter Boy Rogan about it witg theories, I think Kane showing this ultra proffesional side, supporting what Ange is doing whilst this all goes on points towards a more favourable outcome and things happening rather than giving reason for Levy to do what Levy does best and have his ego bruised and dig heels in.

It’s inevitable
And done right, it can be beneficial to Kane and the club

It does have that vibe I agree, though the only thing which goes against that is Levy's resolute nature in selling players and the Emirates Marketing Project charade a couple years ago.

I think fans' morale generally is a good bit higher than even 4 weeks ago with the early performances under Ange, so there would likely be less of a mutiny if Kane does go

Still dont see Levy caving mind you, and equally dont see Bayern getting to £100m which is what I feel Levy would want!!

Poor Hercules is being made to look bad by Levy. On Tosin:

He wants to come. Way we doing business has not changed. I’m feked with it all. Makes ITK look ****ish. Do not raise your expectations..

Poor Hercules is being made to look bad by Levy. On Tosin:

He wants to come. Way we doing business has not changed. I’m feked with it all. Makes ITK look ****ish. Do not raise your expectations..

Hahahah I mean I get its frustrating but I don't imagine the first priority is credibility for ITKs. That will become a thing though, you wait, people claiming for better treatment of ITKs from the club....

Hahahah I mean I get its frustrating but I don't imagine the first priority is credibility for ITKs. That will become a thing though, you wait, people claiming for better treatment of ITKs from the club....
Meanwhile, the club deliberately leaks false information to these ITKs as smokescreens for the actual transfers we want to do. That will give them some purpose!

Meanwhile, the club deliberately leaks false information to these ITKs as smokescreens for the actual transfers we want to do. That will give them some purpose!

I doubt the club even knows who these virgins are let alone flash some skirt at them. These theories barely stand up to any serious scrutiny, for ITKs their reputations and egos are top of their agenda, if the club was leaking false info it would become apparent quickly and you would not be posting the info after the first or second time of it proving to be crap. And for all their excuses for getting it wrong, its never false info from the club being touted, its always something more elaborate to makes them sound more credible.

Back