• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Another vague update from Hotspur88...

It's still all up in the air the last I heard. As I mentioned, VdV is much simpler to do, we know what it will take to get him and the club feel that's good value. We haven't given up on Tapsoba and continue to try and find a solution. Currently they're asking for too much money but there has been progress. The club are trying to line up both deals. Tapsoba is highly rated by many at the club, they feel he could be huge.

But speculating on the combinations of defensive reinforcements right now would be just that. There is a chance we could bring both in if we could clear the decks. There is a chance it's just one of them with the likes of Tosin and Lenglet also coming in. The club will try and line up both deals and then make a call on who they want and how that affects the rest of the budget and plans. It's clear that Tapsoba would cost more than VdV.

I like the look of both defenders, but if I had to choose I would go all in on Tapsoba and then try for Tosin. That doesn't mean I don't want VdV, I think he has huge potential. But if we are looking for an immediate impact, a back 2 of Romero and Tapsoba with Tosin as back up and then maybe Dier as 4th choice before he leaves next Summer would be absolutely fine with me.
I really wonder why they bother.

You can tell that its all flimflam as they had nothing until its been reported in the media and then all of a sudden they pop up again. They pretty much tell you what the media are saying with their own little twist. To think that these ITK’s are probably fully grown men aswell.

Another vague update from Hotspur88...

It's still all up in the air the last I heard. As I mentioned, VdV is much simpler to do, we know what it will take to get him and the club feel that's good value. We haven't given up on Tapsoba and continue to try and find a solution. Currently they're asking for too much money but there has been progress. The club are trying to line up both deals. Tapsoba is highly rated by many at the club, they feel he could be huge.

But speculating on the combinations of defensive reinforcements right now would be just that. There is a chance we could bring both in if we could clear the decks. There is a chance it's just one of them with the likes of Tosin and Lenglet also coming in. The club will try and line up both deals and then make a call on who they want and how that affects the rest of the budget and plans. It's clear that Tapsoba would cost more than VdV.

I like the look of both defenders, but if I had to choose I would go all in on Tapsoba and then try for Tosin. That doesn't mean I don't want VdV, I think he has huge potential. But if we are looking for an immediate impact, a back 2 of Romero and Tapsoba with Tosin as back up and then maybe Dier as 4th choice before he leaves next Summer would be absolutely fine with me.
'VdV is much simpler to do, we know what it will take to get him and the club feel that's good value'

WALOB.... If that was the case then the club would've agreed a transfer fee with his club and he'd be having a medical with us at the moment.

I really wonder why they bother.

£££s. Sc will get fans all excited about a million players that are coming in. They'll do a donation drive. People will give them lots of money. When the signings don't all pan out they'll blame levy for being too slow, too tight. Everyone will get the hump with levy cause it has to be his fault and not call out the itks cause otherwise you get banned.

Next window rinse and repeat.

You can tell that its all flimflam as they had nothing until its been reported in the media and then all of a sudden they pop up again. They pretty much tell you what the media are saying with their own little twist. To think that these ITK’s are probably fully grown men aswell.

All apart from their brain.

£££s. Sc will get fans all excited about a million players that are coming in. They'll do a donation drive. People will give them lots of money. When the signings don't all pan out they'll blame levy for being too slow, too tight. Everyone will get the hump with levy cause it has to be his fault and not call out the itks cause otherwise you get banned.

Next window rinse and repeat.

Always easy to sell to desperate people.

Spot on, ITK calls it before the time, not making up vague scenarios to why it might or might not happen when its known.

ITK so unknown gonads but this fella reckons there's a chance of getting both defenders!

Screenshot_20230711_115336_Twitter.jpg

Another transfer window another takeover itk on sc. They are like clockwork over there.

Trix with a keep an eye on the takeover thread post. No names given.

I saw a tweet earlier that said Liberty Media (One's who bought F1 a while back) were interested in investing. Didn't have any details though

I saw a tweet earlier that said Liberty Media (One's who bought F1 a while back) were interested in investing. Didn't have any details though

Probably linked as out bus was at the F1 last weekend.

Probably due to the new karting stuff at the stadium.

Not sure.
Wouldn't be surprised if they were photographed together while talking about the F1 and people just assumed they were friends

They were at the Bahrain grand prix (at least i think it was Bahrain), a tv reporter said they were good friends. Levy was also seen having lunch with another group that he's meant to know aswell. This was after the f1 deal.

Edit here you go. My bad it was the other group he's mates with.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...24539/explained-why-is-daniel-levy-in-bahrain

Dragon1 on COYS

'they want Gallagher and has nothing to do with whether holberg stays or goes , Angie see gallachers energy as perfect for his system / formation'

Back