• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Within seconds I saw a tweet by someone claiming to be ITK on Twitter posting the exact same thing haha. Some sad people out there huh!

Dragon1 on COYS

'they want Gallagher and has nothing to do with whether holberg stays or goes , Angie see gallachers energy as perfect for his system / formation'

Don’t see this happening, apparently chavs already looking for around £50m and if we come calling you can add another £10m on that.

Also they already flogged loads of players by their end of June deadline for ffp so aren’t under undue pressure to sell.

Don’t see this happening, apparently chavs already looking for around £50m and if we come calling you can add another £10m on that.

Also they already flogged loads of players by their end of June deadline for ffp so aren’t under undue pressure to sell.

I wonder if relations between us and Chelsea will slightly thaw with the departure of Abramovitch

I wonder if relations between us and Chelsea will slightly thaw with the departure of Abramovitch

Not sure but can’t see us paying £50m for him anyway. Look how we are needing to eek the absolute best value out of every deal. Says to me we would be prepared to pay a maximum of £40m for him, which whilst I think is more than enough I dont think chavs see it that way at all.

Not sure but can’t see us paying £50m for him anyway. Look how we are needing to eek the absolute best value out of every deal. Says to me we would be prepared to pay a maximum of £40m for him, which whilst I think is more than enough I dont think chavs see it that way at all.

Yeah, £50m is a figure we shouldn't be getting near

£££s. Sc will get fans all excited about a million players that are coming in. They'll do a donation drive. People will give them lots of money. When the signings don't all pan out they'll blame levy for being too slow, too tight. Everyone will get the hump with levy cause it has to be his fault and not call out the itks cause otherwise you get banned.

Next window rinse and repeat.

And so they start to turn.

• Admin
Who: Hercules
When: 13th July
Where: SC

Hercules said:
The player agreed everything with us. His club wants a certain figure. Last I heard it was as good as there. Tgis one is on the club if they fek this up

Yep, if it doesn't happen it is nothing to do with you trumping. The club just fudged it up.

• Admin

Hercules said:
The player agreed everything with us. His club wants a certain figure. Last I heard it was as good as there. Tgis one is on the club if they fek this up

Yep, if it doesn't happen it is nothing to do with you trumping. The club just fudged it up.
Hercules? Give me strength.

• Admin

Hercules said:

Hahaha rinse and repeat. This lot are macarons and the gullible are propping them up. Have to laugh TBH.

I wonder who will be next to be announced in press then latched on by an ITK as having known but not saying anything.....3,2,1

I would actually get a kick out of being an ITK over there ... I would laugh so much at how much its lapped up ... I say fair play

Hahaha rinse and repeat. This lot are macarons and the gullible are propping them up. Have to laugh TBH.

I wonder who will be next to be announced in press then latched on by an ITK as having known but not saying anything.....3,2,1

I would find it funny but it is a cause of a lot of negativity at the club. Which hurts the club and makes it less enjoyable to watch games.

I would find it funny but it is a cause of a lot of negativity at the club. Which hurts the club and makes it less enjoyable to watch games.

I totally agree mate and it's something I've touched on loads today. There is almost a sadistic enjoyment now from some who seem to gain personality points in being negative about the club they supposedly love.

Back