• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Would love to reveal what's happening with me and Kara del Toro.

But when I suggested leaking it to the wider world, her reaction put me off:

Kara-Del-Toro---Social-media-photos-and-gifs-37.gif
She has a lovely pair of jigglers

I went over and found their forum really messy to navigate TBH, are they well known there for the ITK stuff??

They have their own in house ITK that get treated like gods, you can't ask them questions and they can talk to people like brick with impunity, they also love banning people and closing threads over trivial stuff to do with ITK.

And once a signing is made that an ITK may have mentioned (usually the "yeh Romano is right this is close guys" type "ITK") they start their donation drive.

Then there's The Goat hahaha

They have their own in house ITK that get treated like gods, you can't ask them questions and they can talk to people like brick with impunity, they also love banning people and closing threads over trivial stuff to do with ITK.

And once a signing is made that an ITK may have mentioned (usually the "yeh Romano is right this is close guys" type "ITK") they start their donation drive.

Stone me I didn't realise it was that bad....jeez

Not specifically ITK but you have to love the narrative changes around our club from our own fanbase. I get that off season can cause people to lose their heads but can this window be described as a pathetic week? Moaning about deals not materialising in the past week, I mean these are grown men, not children right

upload_2023-7-19_18-45-58.png

Not specifically ITK but you have to love the narrative changes around our club from our own fanbase. I get that off season can cause people to lose their heads but can this window be described as a pathetic week? Moaning about deals not materialising in the past week, I mean these are grown men, not children right

View attachment 15740
It's all clickbait. These guys are seeking attention and they have to compete with the endless supply of other attention-sappers that we have in this day.

I mean… I know you are not making that up… but you have to be making that up, right?

I mean… I know you are not making that up… but you have to be making that up, right?

It’s an interesting place, I only pop in now and then during transfer windows because I’ll take all the goss I can get.

Another fun quirk. If you put a negative or what their mods see as a negative reaction (like GGs like feature on posts) to an ITKs post you get warned and banned from the forum if you don’t remove it ha!

Back