• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Re: Official - Lamela

They have to fit those in. Usually wide positions.

Plus, Lamela has been called up to Argentinas last 4 or so games and has played in all of them, so once again its just stupid lack of knowledge by a shocking pundit.

point taken

Ba_peMaIMAAxoFW.jpg:large

Yes, the best way to get him to learn English, adjust to style of the PL and settle in London is to send him to Spain.

The story about the loan move first surfaced on one of those BS sites on newsnow, one like thisisthecity etc. Was actually just some guys opinion/rumour that he wanted to publish. As per usual some lazy journo for a national has passed it off as a source

Think the best way for him to get used to english football would be to actually play in it. I know we have a lot of arsehole fans but most of will give him the season to settle. To be honest i saw enough in the last europa game he played to tell me there is one hell of a player in there. Give the lad some game time.

Not in a zillion years is that going to happen. His dad manages his career closely and a January loan to a 3rd country would be a poor, poor career move.

why? Its a world cup year and he needs to play frequently and highlight his abilities as much as he can...plus him just playing is quite frankly good for everyone

He isnt really getting that many games here

Last edited:
Back