• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

We need to sell Kane to rebuild. We can keep Kane and take chances on unproven players.... and this is what we get.

We can't even afford a good #2 keeper, we need to overhaul the defence, anf a few more positions require strengthening

Alternatively, Levy could open the coffers and make extra funds available so that our new manager could have at least one season managing our one truly world class player and one of the best in our history.

Besides we have had so many misses in the last 10 years that I do not trust Levy to spend the Kane money well.

No. I would rather Kane have one last dance.

Last edited:
I don't blame Kane for wanting away this time. The sensible thing would be to cash in before his contract expires, depending on how much we can bank - but as Najia says, I'd much rather just have him for another season and let him leave on a free if he wishes after the next season. We'll see what happens, but I have to say I've conceded to the thought of him leaving pretty soon, unfortunately.

Was wondering myself if he was losing his hair. He could just get a transplant like Jimmy Carr. Still can’t believe how awful Rooney’s transplant is! Must have paid a fortune for it too. Jim Jefferies talks about male pattern baldness in his latest standup, essentially how it’s forbidden to make fun of obesity but mocking baldness is totally fine when it’s completely out of a man’s control. Also a massive double standard when a woman goes bald everyone calls them “brave” and they get loads of sympathy. Then he points to a bald man in the audience and says “sir has anyone ever called you brave?” :D

I need to check that out. I hate being bald, actually been pondering saving up for a hair transplant at some point, yet, I don't really need it, it's just vanity in the end, isn't it. At least I don't have to spend ages trying to get my hair straight in the morning, haha.

Another record is within his grasp.

He has now scored in 22 League games this season. Salah holds the record at 24. Big chance to at least match it or beat it

So funny that Levy thinks that he should stay so that we can build a statue of him and call him a legend along with winning things.

He already is a legend and a statue will not prove this.

Further to this what will levy do to price to him that we are seriously going to win anything anytime soon ...

Ill start ...

A world class GK
Three world class CDs
A right back
Two world class central midfield players capable of dictating play.
Another striker.

Get rid of all the dead wood, Lloris, Dier, Davies, Perisic, PEH, Moura, Sanchez.

Then pepper the team with good players on the bench along with some good youngsters.

So I dunno we are looking at around £400 to £500 million. Can't see it Danny ... cheaper to just get that statue built I think.

You can even put that up as a poster as a trophy along with the other laughable posters you have put up as trophies.

Can you imagine Harry looking back at his career with a picture book collection of those posters.

I will double check. But he has scored a few hat-tricks and doubles

edit: Yes 34 goals in 21 different matches; Kane 25 in 22 different matches.
26 in 23 now. What a machine.

Just did a quick check; I've had Kane in my fantasy team 10 times this season. He's been goalless in 7 of them. What are the odds...I will not pick him again, that's for sure.

I know its not a fancy record that people will talk about but imagine if he does end up scoring in more league games than Haaland this season. When you compare where each teams are and the playing styles etc. that would be some achievement

I know its not a fancy record that people will talk about but imagine if he does end up scoring in more league games than Haaland this season. When you compare where each teams are and the playing styles etc. that would be some achievement

I'm going to say it, and people will go after me

Kane is a better player, and in that City team would score fudging a stupid amount of goals

Anyway, 3 new records today
- Most headed goals in a PL season -10 (clear first)
- Second highest goal scorer in PL - 209 (clear of Rooney)
- First player to score 100 goals home and away in the PL

I'm going to say it, and people will go after me

Kane is a better player, and in that City team would score fudging a stupid amount of goals

Anyway, 3 new records today
- Most headed goals in a PL season -10 (clear first)
- Second highest goal scorer in PL - 209 (clear of Rooney)
- First player to score 100 goals home and away in the PL

Completely agree. Overall Kane is superior, although Haaland has some extreme qualities Kane can't match.

Kane's way more clinical, which backs up the argument - Haaland has missed 26 big chances this season, Kane just 11. In that City team he'd be unstoppable, IMO. Imagine having De Breyne supplying your chances instead of having to create them yourself, LOL.

Back