• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I would definitely rather he go on a free than sell him in the summer

Even if that meant him joining Chelsea?

I agree abillty wise as he’s the best striker we have had in a long long time and likely the best we will have due some time to come. Perhaps then it’s a risk that’s worth taking as he’s not going to be truly replaceable and if he does join Chelsea in a year, then he will be a year older, will have helped us for an extra season and we may finish in a better position for him having stayed with us. It’s a dilemna though as it could also be time for a fresh start and more money to use through the team moving forwards. It’s a tough one.

I agree abillty wise as he’s the best striker we have had in a long long time and likely the best we will have due some time to come. Perhaps then it’s a risk that’s worth taking as he’s not going to be truly replaceable and if he does join Chelsea in a year, then he will be a year older, will have helped us for an extra season and we may finish in a better position for him having stayed with us. It’s a dilemna though as it could also be time for a fresh start and more money to use through the team moving forwards. It’s a tough one.

Like I said, I would rather one final season than sell him in the summer.

- Giving us (and new manager) the extra year
- If he actually did run down his contract, we would know his last game and the club/fans could send him off properly
- Low percentage chance he and new manager click, results go our way and he decides to stay.

I don't think he goes Chelsea ...

People really do overplay the importance of this

Shearer has said recently that having the spurs, england, PL records and statues are his trophies, whilst doing it all at ‘his’ club. Considering the two of them talk a fair bit I would guess that is how Harry sees it too.

Unless he can join city then there is no prem title for him whoever he plays for. If we can get nagelsmann in with a proper vision for making it work I’m sure he will stay and not leave in the hope it improves his chances of winning a domestic cup.

He could maybe join city on a free in summer 2024 as they know haaland will want to go to real madrid at some point, so they might just say okay give us £150m for haaland and they take kane for free.

Would also help with their ffp position so could be a win win.

Shearer has said recently that having the spurs, england, PL records and statues are his trophies, whilst doing it all at ‘his’ club. Considering the two of them talk a fair bit I would guess that is how Harry sees it too.

Unless he can join city then there is no prem title for him whoever he plays for. If we can get nagelsmann in with a proper vision for making it work I’m sure he will stay and not leave in the hope it improves his chances of winning a domestic cup.

City don't need harry to win the PL and i don't think any other team around them are that good that Harry's the missing piece to get them the title.
His choice would seem to be about whether we are as decent a bet as any of the rest to win a cup.

City don't need harry to win the PL and i don't think any other team around them are that good that Harry's the missing piece to get them the title.
His choice would seem to be about whether we are as decent a bet as any of the rest to win a cup.

Yep and the only scenario I could maybe see is if real madrid offer £150m for haaland in the same summer that city could take kane for free.

They know haaland will want to join real madrid at some point so they might think that outcome works well for them whilst hugely improving their ffp position.

Unlikely though which is a good thing!

Yep and the only scenario I could maybe see is if real madrid offer £150m for haaland in the same summer that city could take kane for free.

They know haaland will want to join real madrid at some point so they might think that outcome works well for them whilst hugely improving their ffp position.

Unlikely though which is a good thing!

Not unlikely at all, currently Haaland has a release clause exactly when Harry's contract is up and as you said, his long term goal was always Madrid

Not unlikely at all, currently Haaland has a release clause exactly when Harry's contract is up and as you said, his long term goal was always Madrid

I say unlikely because haaland is obviously enjoying himself greatly at city so may well sign a new deal with the release clause removed.

Hopefully no one thinks of my idea however!

Sounds like Kane had influence on Stels departure, had a Frank chat with Levy Monday about where everyone's head was at and what was needed to revive season.....been building since Southampton, little dig at Conte there me thinks....

Sorry of this is replicated news

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back