• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Sounds like Kane had influence on Stels departure, had a Frank chat with Levy Monday about where everyone's head was at and what was needed to revive season.....been building since Southampton, little dig at Conte there me thinks....

Sorry of this is replicated news

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

There is another dig everyone is missing ..

There is another dig everyone is missing ..

Kane, who warned that Spurs could slip further down the table if they are “not careful”, urged the fans to remain with the team for the final five matches.
“It was good to hear the stadium rocking, hear the fans off their feet.
“I thought the fans were amazing last night. They really helped us in that second half and we’re going to need them until the end of the season.

Harry Kane hails ‘great’ Ryan Mason impact and demands Tottenham ‘be brave’ in Liverpool challenge | Evening Standard

(The Evening Standard website is turning into Football London. Painful to try to read).

Last edited:
Kane, who warned that Spurs could slip further down the table if they are “not careful”, urged the fans to remain with the team for the final five matches.
“It was good to hear the stadium rocking, hear the fans off their feet.
“I thought the fans were amazing last night. They really helped us in that second half and we’re going to need them until the end of the season.

Harry Kane hails ‘great’ Ryan Mason impact and demands Tottenham ‘be brave’ in Liverpool challenge | Evening Standard

(The Evening Standard website is turning into Football London. Painful to try to read).

Level with Rooney now on 208 PL Goals, only Shearer left in front of him. At his strike rate, if he stays in the PL, he will reaching his target around Christmas 2025

He's gonna need to start shaving that noggin soon ain't he!? Gotta go full on Shearer

Was wondering myself if he was losing his hair. He could just get a transplant like Jimmy Carr. Still can’t believe how awful Rooney’s transplant is! Must have paid a fortune for it too. Jim Jefferies talks about male pattern baldness in his latest standup, essentially how it’s forbidden to make fun of obesity but mocking baldness is totally fine when it’s completely out of a man’s control. Also a massive double standard when a woman goes bald everyone calls them “brave” and they get loads of sympathy. Then he points to a bald man in the audience and says “sir has anyone ever called you brave?” :D

Was wondering myself if he was losing his hair. He could just get a transplant like Jimmy Carr. Still can’t believe how awful Rooney’s transplant is! Must have paid a fortune for it too. Jim Jefferies talks about male pattern baldness in his latest standup, essentially how it’s forbidden to make fun of obesity but mocking baldness is totally fine when it’s completely out of a man’s control. Also a massive double standard when a woman goes bald everyone calls them “brave” and they get loads of sympathy. Then he points to a bald man in the audience and says “sir has anyone ever called you brave?” :D

Eriksen has the same issue as Rooney.

The problem is you can have really bad results if you do it too early, because the pattern (that the baldness follows) may not have completely finished.

Skipp starting to have it as well ..

The problem is you can have really bad results if you do it too early, because the pattern (that the baldness follows) may not have completely finished.

My mate went to Turkey recently and had his pubes stuck on or whatever they do, its odd though because the hairline they choose looks so unnatural

You need to take tablets as well. Jim Jefferies also talked about that in his stand up. But he can’t get a boner if he takes them every day so he has to take them every 4 days. In his words “either I have hair and I can’t fudge anyone, or I’m bald and no one wants to fudge me”

You need to take tablets as well. Jim Jefferies also talked about that in his stand up. But he can’t get a boner if he takes them every day so he has to take them every 4 days. In his words “either I have hair and I can’t fudge anyone, or I’m bald and no one wants to fudge me”

Yep, tablets and/or rub brick in your hair daily for the rest of your life ..

We need to sell Kane to rebuild. We can keep Kane and take chances on unproven players.... and this is what we get.

We can't even afford a good #2 keeper, we need to overhaul the defence, anf a few more positions require strengthening

We need to sell Kane to rebuild. We can keep Kane and take chances on unproven players.... and this is what we get.

We can't even afford a good #2 keeper, we need to overhaul the defence, anf a few more positions require strengthening

Bentancur
Kulu
Richarlison
Romero
Porro
Emerson

All pretty big cost signings.

Back