• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: O/T Manager Sack Watch - Di Matteo gone

unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable, they have been the best team in the premier league so far and he's been sacked

they want the moon on a stick

I think they just realize that he's a decent, but not great manager who got lucky last season. They have been quite entertaining this season, but mainly because of the players brought in I would have thought, not as much to do with the manager.

'to all the people on here with a negative attitude, whether we win or lose, i fudging hate you and if i saw you in the street id stove your heads in. you arent fans, you are selfish inbred pricks who care nothing for the club you claim to "support". you should be ashamed of yourselves.'

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/16724526967/

he has a certain class about him, I think he'd only consider a club that matches the way he see's himself, a bunch of west london racists with a trigger happy chairman isn't his thing in my opinion

Thinking of applying.

I can do what Terry and Lampard tell me, so i'm pretty much qualified for it.

I think Harry will get it .

Harry would want it even if he were managing us now .

I can see it happening and also the Gareth Bale and Luka Modric rumours to the Chavs being the January transfer talk.

I think Harry will get it .

Harry would want it even if he were managing us now .

I can see it happening and also the Gareth Bale and Luka Modric rumours to the Chavs being the January transfer talk.

Apparently they are now in talks for Guardiola to immediately start.

As if Harry is saying he thinks the Ukraine job would be exciting! That would be some turn of events:-k

Reports in Spain saying Rafa is a done deal.

When he said something like, "If you ask me directly then I cannot answer directly" it made me think he had been at least spoken to.. would be a strange choice but one I think many non-chelsea fans would be ok with lol

Back