• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: O/T Manager Sack Watch - Di Matteo gone

He took Houllier's squad, added a few genuine quality players. Somehow managed to win the CL and almost won the PL, but then managed to turn them into midtable mediocrity through poor man management and an inability to find value in the transfer market. He was the one who ruined Torres in the first place by being solely reliant on his goals and not having any backup.

Not much to disagree with there.

I still can't believe that he thought Garth Barry would be an improvement on Alonso.

Has been said that after he fell out with and lost his assistant manager (Ayarestan?) his results never were the same again.

Mascherano and Alonso deep with Gerrard behind Torres was outstanding for a while, top top class players (and always fun to bring up when talking to a Liverpool fan). Never quite found the wingers to work with them consistently though.

Now compare that to the sales figures of net profit/loss in those links

We also spent 60m in the last window (second highest in the PL) but that's mainly due to Modric leaving

Now compare that to the sales figures of net profit/loss in those links

We also spent 60m in the last window (second highest in the PL) but that's mainly due to Modric leaving

12-13 new players every season. How can you build a team that way?

Raneri
Jose
Grant
Scolari
Hiddink
Ancelloti
AVB
RDM

9th manager in 9 years?

How many Champions League winning managers has Roman sacked now? I count 3 and another who got to a final!

"Results and performances haven't been to the level of a club of this magnitude," Paul Elliott told BBC Sport.

FFS! I mean, come on... :ross:

One of the biggest ****s in the game, thinks he is so much better than he really is, always wheeled out with anything to do with racism..

Defo would be a big fan of our mates the Society of Black Lawyers

Abysmal record you say?

The following players have been massively successful in the PL and elsewhere on the world map at some point in their respective careers

Torres
Johnson
Macherano
Luis Garcia
Reina
Albiol
Kuyt
Skrtel
Crouch (did a job)
Xabi Alonso
Agger

I think that's a massive media myth largely fueled by Mancs

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...transfer-history-with-liverpool-football-club
http://lfcstats.co.uk/rafatransfers.html

His biggest problem was how he handled transitions and people.
Sold Hypia down the river, absolutely forced Alonso out of Liverpool, handled Keane appallingly (effectively ending his career because he quite simply did not do his homework) and I have to say, Glen Johnson is not an asset for me personally.
His arrogance was fuelled by Istanbul, which if we analyse it was every bit as fortuitous as Chelski's win last season...I think he's overrated personally mate...

Hilarious.
Anyone who thinks Redknapp would take that job is out of their minds. He would never ever EVER take a job like that under those conditions. Harry goes for safe bets every time where there is nothing to lose. I'm sticking by QPR unless Fernandez is hip to his reality.
If you're Abramovich and you spent 50 million on Torres and no manager has been able to make the expensive toy work, you will turn to the man who squeezed something from said-toy. Nailed on.
I hate the tin-pot tossers with a passion. Joke club.

I think your wrong there Steff, one last big pay off before retirement, suit him down to the ground, no lose situation for him.

BREAKING: Rafa Benitez confirmed as Chelsea manager until the end of this sentence.

I think your wrong there Steff, one last big pay off before retirement, suit him down to the ground, no lose situation for him.

He will get a big pay-off from QPR and the glory of saving them. Trust me, he will never ever take a job like Chelski. He has only ever taken 'safe' jobs in his career. Saving us, 2 points from 8 games, was the safest of all.

He will get a big pay-off from QPR and the glory of saving them. Trust me, he will never ever take a job like Chelski. He has only ever taken 'safe' jobs in his career. Saving us, 2 points from 8 games, was the safest of all.

With Chelsea`s money and their squad I dont think he would fail, it would be samba time for them.

BREAKING: Rafa Benitez confirmed as Chelsea manager until the end of this sentence.

RAWK in meltdown. :lol:

I genuinely think some of them care more about FSW than their own club.

strange appointment all round really - if it's only an interim position then why not stick with RDM ? why appoint a manager who has a history of playing dull defensive football when you have just weighed out mega bucks on exciting young attacking talent ?

strange appointment all round really - if it's only an interim position then why not stick with RDM ? why appoint a manager who has a history of playing dull defensive football when you have just weighed out mega bucks on exciting young attacking talent ?

I agree. One of the reasons I quite like the appointment.

6885227808_4254d15ebd_o.gif

Back