• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: O/T Manager Sack Watch - Di Matteo gone

The Chelsea statement said they would make an announcement on a new manager shortly. Sounds like they had already decided and were just waiting for the right time, which yesterday provided.
Chelsea statement said:
"The club will be making an announcement shortly regarding a new first team manager."

WTF?? He won them the CL and has this season transformed them into a very entertaining side. I think both Manchester clubs have better squads than Chelski and they were for once unlucky with their draw in the CL.

Really feel for Di Matteo, that decision is uncalled for.

I think Mata, Hazard and Oscar turned them into an entertaining side.

Di Matteo knew what he was getting into, as does any manager. So its either for the opportunity to win things or money. Guardiola can get the opportunity in a number of places and it doesn't seem money would be his motivation. I can't see him taking the Chelsea job. If he wants to come to England with money to spend, City is a much better bet as Mansoor is serious about long-term planning. Arsenal and United could also be looking for new managers next summer.

Had always expected him to be sacked tbh, but this early? Wow, that's just wrong, especially after what he had achieved at the club.

Hoping Guardiola don't go there.

Ridiculous decision but not surprising. Di Matteo was meant to be a short term stand in but because he won the Champion's League they had little choice but to keep him around. Same happened to us with Redknapp. But sooner or later if the Chairman never really saw you as anything more than a stop gap they'll find an excuse to replace you.

Had always expected him to be sacked tbh, but this early? Wow, that's just wrong, especially after what he had achieved at the club.

Hoping Guardiola don't go there.

I think they'll get a caretaker for the rest of this season and then Guardiola will take over in the Summer. Benetiz looks favourite to step in, but I wouldn't be shocked if Redknapp got the gig.

Just been discussing this with a Chelsea mate (yes, I know........but he is old skool and was watching them when they really were brick).

I mentioned stability, but as he says, 7 managers in 8 years, but 10 major trophies. Wouldn't mind half of that with 2 managers a season if need be.

Just been discussing this with a Chelsea mate (yes, I know........but he is old skool and was watching them when they really were brick).

I mentioned stability, but as he says, 7 managers in 8 years, but 10 major trophies. Wouldn't mind half of that with 2 managers a season if need be.

The key thing, then, is the 1 billion pounds of investment. I really would not mind one billion pounds of investment even if it meant a new manager every game.

Having said that, though, it would end our self-sufficient principles. And put us at the mercy of ****s like Abramovich. And that I would mind.

Farewell, RDM. A decent bloke, forced out by King Terry and co, to add to the list of other good guys forced out of that repulsive club. Ancelotti, RDM, AVB, et al.

True, but the comparison has to be with what they would have won with more stability, especially if managers like Mourinho and Ancelotti hadn't been alienated or sacked.

I suppose there are two schools of thought, those who think creative tension can get the best out of people and those that think stability and a good environment is better. I'm inclined to think Chelsea haven't built on their successes and have more relied on bringing in new players rather than developing a distinctive style.

Harry would do a good job over there. fudging grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

They are a bunch of ****s tho

unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable, they have been the best team in the premier league so far and he's been sacked

they want the moon on a stick

Back