• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: O/T Manager Sack Watch - Di Matteo gone

Its not their club though.
If it wasn't for Abramovich, they'd have the same status as West Ham.

=D>

I wish more people would realise this, infact i think your doing west ham a disservice as i actually think they have a core group of bigger fans then chelsea.

RAWK regarding Rafa to Chelsea:

"Absolutely numb since I heard the news. I can't eat or drink, and most likely won't be able to sleep tonight."
"Well at least the Mancs won't be winning the league."
"Ferguson would brick his pants if Benitez got the (Chelsea) job."
"Should he (Benitez) get the time to build something, they would probably dominate this league and Europe for a decade."

:ross: :ross: :ross:

will Torres, Hazard, Mata and Oscar all get into the same Rafa team??

i think Oscar will be the fall guy

It was a done deal last night when https://twitter.com/neilashton_ broke the story. The guy is well connected at Chelsea then it was confirmed within minutes by Benitez's ghostwriter https://twitter.com/RorySmithTimes

Meanwhile people are throwing round stupid names like Redknapp on forums.

for all the critics of the press, theyve been pretty much on top of this story since the weekend regarding Di Matteo's future.

RAWK regarding Rafa to Chelsea:

"Absolutely numb since I heard the news. I can't eat or drink, and most likely won't be able to sleep tonight."
"Well at least the Mancs won't be winning the league."
"Ferguson would brick his pants if Benitez got the (Chelsea) job."
"Should he (Benitez) get the time to build something, they would probably dominate this league and Europe for a decade."

:ross: :ross: :ross:

Clowns ....

Really want them to appoint Benitez, everyone will finally see the guy is totally overrated, and will always struggle in the English game.

A8Pe4b_CAAI2VB1.jpg

If I were Abramovich I'd have gone straight for Redknapp.

I bet Ferguson can't believe his luck. Firstly, Mancini has been weakened by the leak about his interest in the Monaco job and their failure in Europe again. Then his only other real rivals for the title appoint someone who publicly folded in humiliating fashion the last time they locked horns. He is going to eat him for breakfast.

I suspect you'll struggle to find many that agree with you

That is never my ultimate objective on here, tbh

He's a jester figure who the media took to the cleaners but had some good tactical qualities, managing to achieve the best years for Liverpool in nearly 25 years.

"Results and performances haven't been to the level of a club of this magnitude," Paul Elliott told BBC Sport.

FFS! I mean, come on... :ross:

That is never my ultimate objective on here, tbh

He's a jester figure who the media took to the cleaners but had some good tactical qualities, managing to achieve the best years for Liverpool in nearly 25 years.

I think most of us doubt him because of the dire football that his Liverpool team played and his abysmal record in the transfer market. Oh and he let Ferguson get under his skin and cracked.

"Results and performances haven't been to the level of a club of this magnitude," Paul Elliott told BBC Sport.

FFS! I mean, come on... :ross:

He's right though, they're massively overachieving.

Hilarious.
Anyone who thinks Redknapp would take that job is out of their minds. He would never ever EVER take a job like that under those conditions. Harry goes for safe bets every time where there is nothing to lose. I'm sticking by QPR unless Fernandez is hip to his reality.
If you're Abramovich and you spent 50 million on Torres and no manager has been able to make the expensive toy work, you will turn to the man who squeezed something from said-toy. Nailed on.
I hate the tin-pot tossers with a passion. Joke club.

I think most of us doubt him because of the dire football that his Liverpool team played and his abysmal record in the transfer market. Oh and he let Ferguson get under his skin and cracked.

He took Houllier's squad, added a few genuine quality players. Somehow managed to win the CL and almost won the PL, but then managed to turn them into midtable mediocrity through poor man management and an inability to find value in the transfer market. He was the one who ruined Torres in the first place by being solely reliant on his goals and not having any backup.

Abysmal record you say?

The following players have been massively successful in the PL and elsewhere on the world map at some point in their respective careers

Torres
Johnson
Macherano
Luis Garcia
Reina
Albiol
Kuyt
Skrtel
Crouch (did a job)
Xabi Alonso
Agger

I think that's a massive media myth largely fueled by Mancs

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...transfer-history-with-liverpool-football-club
http://lfcstats.co.uk/rafatransfers.html

Back