• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: O/T Manager Sack Watch

No matter how bad Spurs get, there will always be one club who are more of a joke.

Seriously, if you were a manager, how would you feel about getting the job at Stamford bridge?

Rich.

Once established you can make more money getting serially sacked than staying in one job (e.g. Sven). The clubs are getting wise to it, though, so sometimes they only get the full payoff if they don't take another job.

The good news is that while they continue to blame the manager for their ills, the poison at the heart of the club will continue. The Court of Roman is like the courtiers surrounding a mediaeval king, all fighting for power, with the nobles* (various levels of Director of Football, etc) vying for fiefdoms and rogue knights* (the players) stirring up trouble and fighting each other to get attention.

Last edited:
Re: O/T Manager Sack Watch - Di Matteo gone

What is Benitez up to at the min? I would love it... absolutely love it if they got him in!

I really doubt it - but he can do some damage with that squad and possibly one of the few people to resurrect Torres' form

Surely most potential candidates could do damage with that squad.. What i'm hoping for is someone that could also f**k it up?

I think Benitez could do well - he was given far less credit at Liverpool than he deserved, imv

Those SAF rants were legendary, imv - and very intelligently put

Liked looking at this page when we were changing manager in the summer, if only for the outsiders !
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/chelsea-specials/next-permanent-manager

Benitez is clear favourite so if you are convinced its Pep get your money on now!
Harry 8-1, I'd be interested to see him there. Like the guy but my dislike for Chelski is greater and I don't think it's a match made in heaven.

First choice for me is Terry though, he will FAIL as a manager and I would love to see him wreck that club. But I can't help but feel whoever takes it on is getting a poisoned chalice and it may be 6 months too early for him. Harry in now, gone by the summer. Terry takes over, Roman gives up and the club falls apart

I think Benitez could do well - he was given far less credit at Liverpool than he deserved, imv

Those SAF rants were legendary, imv - and very intelligently put

Like dingdongo said, most decent to good managers can do well with that squad.

I think there's a decent chance that Benitez will fail with his approach with what is a pretty moody bunch of bastards. I accept that there's a very real chance of Chelsea succeeding again, fudge me with the money they spend it becomes almost inevitable given enough time, but I just want the chance of another implosion that will again set them back a bit.

You'll be taking that back come the end of the season more likely.

It would be hilarious.

It would be like when John Prescott used to deputise for Blair at heads of state meetings.

Can you imagine the conversation between Redknapp and Abramovich about the merits of Peter Crouch.

Exactly a month ago Chelsea were unbeaten in the League with 22 points from 24 available!
What serious manager would take that job?

Exactly a month ago Chelsea were unbeaten in the League with 22 points from 24 available!

A ton of them. Money and potential. Getting sacked there isn't really a damnation, they will still be able to walk into big jobs afterwards.

Dream team for me: John Terry head coach, Peter Herbert assistant coach, David Baddiel director of football.
Could change the team name to Hypocrits United too.

They will always be a Micky Mouse joke club, run by a fool with brick fans, I have no regard for Chelsea whatsoever and it goes back years, they will get a new manager and he will spend £100m in January, here we go again.

Re: O/T Manager Sack Watch

A staggering decision ! Just further confirms to me that *they* are the scummiest *club* on earth.

Disgusting on the part of Chelsea, Abramovich, Bruce Buck and all the other odious suits at the club. Their glib statements about never forgetting RDM's contribution are especially nauseating. The ****s have already forgotten.

Nothing surprising about that vile club, though. Chelsea have been waiting for the slightest excuse to get rid of RDM and bring in Guardiola. They've treated one class act with contempt. The great shame is that they'll probably replace him by buying (yes, that is the word) another class act in Pep.

And of all clubs, Chelsea don't deserve to be served by class acts.

article-2099621-11AB7219000005DC-725_468x286.jpg

Utter joke tbh

I mean they havent actually been knocked out of the CL. They are still in with a chance of reaching the Last 16. 3rd in the League and still in Capital One Cup. Unreal

Grant is top of the Serbian league at the moment, 5 points clear - not a chance would he be tricked twice.

this is for you Avram...take care

[video=youtube;zI339U6GS9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI339U6GS9s[/video]

if everyone thought that de matteo was their for the long run must be living in cloud cukkoo land,abramovitch runs that club from top to bottom,the manager is just a face that gets all the flack, does all the press conferences and basically is a glove puppet for him.

the reason they still get managers is because he'll pay them well to be his bitch.

Utter joke tbh

I mean they havent actually been knocked out of the CL. They are still in with a chance of reaching the Last 16. 3rd in the League and still in Capital One Cup. Unreal

Exactly, they scraped through the whole tournament last year and they haven't even had the decency to wait and see if they still qualify in a week or two. Maybe they thought if they DID qualify then they would look like bigger tossers for getting rid of RDM at that point, or maybe they just don't give a brick at all!?

The mistake was giving him the job at the end of the season, they were left with no choice though really after he delivered the CL, however unbelievably lucky they were.

They should have said thankyou very much and then brought in Hiddink, if they didn't give a brick about a media backlash.

RDM seems like a good manager and comes across as a decent bloke, but chelsea would be looking for the best and I don't think RDM is that.

Back