• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: OT - Can Chel$ki be stopped?

ALL fouls to me are cheating. If Cleverly rolled around like an Arsenal player after the Torres tackle he was 70/30 for a straight red. If Defoe was an Arsenal player you can bet your bottom dollar he would have gone to ground under that arm and shirt grabbing against Chelsea.
I spoke today to someone whose kid was at West Ham when Defoe was there and JD was asked to spend some time with the kids on his day off. He did so willingly and was encouraging and helpful. He has really impressed me this season and his attitude is second to none.
Still want Ade, though!!

Re: O/T Manager Sack Watch - Di Matteo gone

They obviously want Guardiola, but both Benitez and Grant(!) are rumoured as short term possibilities.

Wow they really sacked him? well it's either Redknapp or Guardiola.

Milo (i think it was you) you turned out to be correct regarding Di Matteo being a lucky manager that won't last. Altough this sacking was very premature you was spot on.

They obviously want Guardiola, but both Benitez and Grant(!) are rumoured as short term possibilities.

Fingers crossed that Fat Frank fixes it for Uncle Harry.

Think Guardiola is set for City in the summer now that they have his man Begiristain in as DoF.

Grant is top of the Serbian league at the moment, 5 points clear - not a chance would he be tricked twice.

Whilst i thought he would be sacked, i didn't think it would be this early..

The fudge are Chelsea up to?

Would be hilarious to watch the scousers have Chelsea as their second team if they got Benitez.

Whilst i thought he would be sacked, i didn't think it would be this early..

The fudge are Chelsea up to?

Just about every man and his bulldog knew he won't last a season and is merely temporary plug for Pep's arrival - hardly solving an ancient Egyptian algebra equation :)

Last edited:

I´m speachless

hate Chelsea but Di Matteo seemed like the real deal, what a joke!

I´m speachless

hate Chelsea but Di Matteo seemed like the real deal, what a joke!

Seemed more like the luckiest man alive with the wins they got last season and the players he was given for this one.

What is Benitez up to at the min? I would love it... absolutely love it if they got him in!

Just about every man and his bulldog knew he won't last a season and is merely temporary plug for Pep's arrival - hardly solving an ancient Egyptian algebra equation :)

When the manager they want says he's taking a year off and less than six months pass it is.. :p

Maybe Abramovich realised just how lucky he was.

I don't think Abramovich ever wanted DiMatteo permanently, just couldn't quite get himself to let him go after winning the Champions League last season. Gave him a short contract and waited for a time to sack him, most likely while working in the background to find and sign his replacement.

Because of that I'm guessing that we'll see a new manager in the doors very quickly.

What is Benitez up to at the min? I would love it... absolutely love it if they got him in!

Preaching to his flock, I mean, giving the odd talk about his time at Liverpool. Still lives up there.

Back